360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox LIVE Arcade (XBLA) Theif
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Xbox LIVE Arcade (XBLA) Theif

This is a nice little application that uses the ability of (SPG), Basically signing into a profile that has the license to the arcade game unlocked, and then signing out after you start the game and sign in with your own profile to play with.

Application created by Energy, was posted by Kill_Seth on Xboxdev, I thought some members here can benefit from it.

Basically the games/profile's are stored on a server which the app links to, you download whatever profile/game necessary, and boom, you can play.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Demon

Array
    Been having fun with this app, it's nice to actually try the full game instead of the very limited trials.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Been having fun with this app, it's nice to actually try the full game instead of the very limited trials.
    Yeah the only bad thing about it, is not being able to get the achievements =/

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Does one need a jtag to use this?

Also, you said no achievements; why is that? Is it something we as the user must do to avoid being detected, or is it just disabled automatically because you don't actually have the game? Is there any way to turn achievements on? Like adding the game into your played games list via Profile Tool or Le Fluffie.

I really wanna play Blade Kitten (really really really bad) but I'm saving up for MvC3. Lots of questions. Sorry. ^-^;
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    Actualy u can unlock achivements Cause ive been Getting Them
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5304 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    For shizzle? Oh man!

I only have one other question. As with all hacking, getting caught is always a possibility. But, given the nature of this app, what are the chances? That's the only thing I'm afraid of.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    not many cause ive downloaded a few an i havent gottend banned
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5304 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ XHUNTER For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    I see. Thanks for the help. Stupid me, I didn't think to read the thread it came from, so I also went there and figured out exactly how it works. (Man, those guys get dickier and dicker every time I visit.) At any rate, thanks for the upload and thanks for the help.

--Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast