360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mass Effect 1 and 2 Save Editor - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Mass Effect 1 and 2 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Spetafrents View Post
    that will be more than welcome!!
    my save always freezes when editing Element Zero with Gibbed's editor.
    it's been a long time since i edited a mass effect 2 save (i deleted all my gamesave by accident), but that usually happens when you go over the games max, i can't remember it ever happening to me but i used to just edit them to something like 9,999,999 same as creddits. ammo edited to something like 9,999,999 heavy ammo uses the second value (ammo used and in a minus number rather than positive) rather than the first value like the rest of the ammo types in the gibbed editor under the raw tab - squad section - player section - weapon collection their powers can't seem to be changed without corrupting the save and you can edit the henchmen tallent points in the same player section henchmen collection you only need about 100 tallent points to max everything i think. (i'll have make a new set of saves later and get a few save's uploaded for renegade to take a look at later).
    Last edited by lickerout; 09-19-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If you wanna PM me with the research you have, that would be great.
    I mean to use the editor i dont know anything for hex wise

Haven Donator

Array

Sounds like a good idea, besides I don't think there is a mass effect 1 save editor.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5974 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Array

i think there was an editor for mass effect 1 but it only changed the tallent points or something it was kind of useless as the first game was easy enough for mass effect 1 if you could make it so you could swith out the weapons and change the weapon power, amount of shields and health and of course cash that would be great for the first game.

Vincent Valentine

I think you should pretty much do make an exact gibbed save editor for ME2 but make it your own style and not have that name. The reason why i say this is because there is alot of just editing when it comes to that program and i love it cause i make almost all my saves now for ME2 with Illusive Man eyes.

Same for ME1 and the pic uploaded from Lickerout if you could find those offsets and make a tool for all those that would be amazing.

Array

that section shifts about but it's always the same amount of bytes apart but you do have to start from the renegade and paragon points as long as you can find those the rest should be easy enough to find so if you set it to search for your known renegade or paragon points and program it to change the offsets for the upgrades and weapons training from there or something.
    Last edited by lickerout; 09-19-2011 at 05:35 AM.

VIP Member
    Array

Super! I'd really like that. I've tried the buggy one and you're right, it doesn't work anymore if it worked at all.

Array

it always worked for me but i'm testing my latest made save as soon as the game installs, i set shields and health to 999 unlocked the weapons and set all weapon damage upgrades to 255 i'll be testing it in a few mins the only thing is you can't pick up extra upgrades for those things because it's over the normal limit

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast