360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Who is going to be "sick" 2marrow? - Page 3
Register

View Poll Results: Are you going to call in "sick" 2marrow?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Of Course I Am

5 20.83%
  • What For For, Its Just A Game

19 79.17%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gyigyo

Re: Who is going to be "sick" 2marrow?

sick? dont understand...

Haven Donator

Array

I took the day off, it was the difficult choice of A. go and listen to Case studies for two hours on AR (which we have been doing for the last month) or B. kill shit all day on Gears 3, such a difficult choice :P
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5592 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

DnAngel

I'd rather be playing anything else than GOW3. I have GOW, and GOW2 and hated both. Now the day I got dead island I faked sick that day, cause I was so excited to play it. GOW, Halo, and COD series all suck.

zII M V P IIz

The game I faked sick on back in the day was Halo 3, my god, I went to the midnight release, stayed up all night and the rest of that week playing the Sh*t out of it. On a side note, GOW > GOW3. Gears 1 was the best damn game in the history of Xbox LIVE, so simple and legendary and none of this next gen matchmaking bullshit system. Gears 3 is the same game, with loads of sh*t piled in for no reason.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by gyigyo View Post
    sick? dont understand...
    They are going to pretend to be sick so they can take a day off school/college/work to play Gears of War 3
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5013 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

I,m taking a day off to buy the game

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zII M V P IIz View Post
    To the both of you, I am not starting flame wars, I just get agitated when I see people thinking it's cool to take days off school to play a game, many do it, I did it in my time and I look back on how stupid it really was. The uneducated youth of today and 99% of the internet seem to be uneducated 15 year old chavs who can't spell or are too lazy to. I did say no offense for a reason, I didn't know you were in College, I take back what I said with all due respect, still aim my point at anyone it concerns :D

My bad then, I jumped the gun on that one, and for that I apologize.

=========

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Got my retail copy in the mail today, Luckily i'm off work tomorrow, HOWEVER not for the Gears 3 Release, Resident Evil 4 for me :D

Don't start flame wars, Just because he spells something differently, Doesn't mean that he is not educated, Mark is rather educated thank you very much, and used to be a loyal friend of mine, I'd rather you not talk that way about him.
    As for what you said Renegade, I still think I'm your friend. I just didn't like some of the things you have done to some of the people I know. I try to stay out of it as much as possible, but I failed pretty bad. For that I'm sorry as well. Your pretty cool, and you are one of the people who got me started coding in the first place. :P
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5479 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

News Reporter

Array

Cant say I've ever skipped a day of work for a game but back in my school days me and my mate would bunk off to play Banjo kazooie on the N64, sheer awesomeness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123