Re: Lost Odyssey Complete Save Editor

Thanks for your hard work

lfybkf

Very nice it's work! thanks so much

WingsofWar

Quote Originally Posted by Killermiles View Post
    I'm not sure what else to suggest then. The editor decrypts the saves by writing them to a random temporary file in the user's temp folder, executing the decryptor on this temp file and the reading it back into memory. Maybe try cleaning out your temp folder, make sure you are not running the editor from within the zip file instead of extracting it to a new folder. I really cant imagine what else is causing a problem. You certainly seem to be the only one with this kind of issue.
    I dont think hes the only one, I too am having this issue. but since you mentioned that it works on your PC but not his, I wonder if i should try using your editor on other computers to see if i have any luck. I sure didnt have any luck with it using WIN7 with your program even running it at admin mode. I have another PC running XP proSP3 with a few less security programs running. Ill have a go at that.

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofWar View Post
    I dont think hes the only one, I too am having this issue. but since you mentioned that it works on your PC but not his, I wonder if i should try using your editor on other computers to see if i have any luck. I sure didnt have any luck with it using WIN7 with your program even running it at admin mode. I have another PC running XP proSP3 with a few less security programs running. Ill have a go at that.
    Well what I meant was that over 100 downloads and only one or two problems seems to suggest its not the program at fault. Maybe you could post some screenshots of your problem.

WingsofWar

I tried it on my XP machine with no luck. This time around it game be a different value vs when i did it on WIN7. and of course every time there is an error a backup is placed in my desktop. This is an unedited new saved game.

guitaristanime

Same error as above except value given is different.
    The edit was attempted on a new save, saved at the first save point in the game.

EDIT: Oh and the device I use to edit these saves has no security at all on it.
    It is effectively Windows XP SP3, up to date with Modio installed and a decent browser.

Cleared temp. folder using CCleaner, still issues.

timeloop

Nice ed, works fine with me, thanx a lot 8-)

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by guitaristanime View Post
    Same error as above except value given is different.
    The edit was attempted on a new save, saved at the first save point in the game.

EDIT: Oh and the device I use to edit these saves has no security at all on it.
    It is effectively Windows XP SP3, up to date with Modio installed and a decent browser.

Cleared temp. folder using CCleaner, still issues.
    I've never used modio, I use Usb Xtaf Gui v44, try extracting your save with that instead and see if it makes any difference.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast