360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Achievement hacking help
Register
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Achievement hacking help

I'd like to hack some achievements for a few games that I no longer own. I have Le Fluffie and Modio (I would have Horizon, but the creators of it recently made it only accessible in all its glory to VIP members of Se7ensins and only offer a watered down version to everybody else). All of my previous attempts have been met with one of two results: my 360 would read my profile as corrupt, or it would show my gamer score as I hacked it but say that my saves can no longer be used to unlock achievements (says the saves belong to a different profile, and so I can't use them for achievements).

I think the problem is that I'm just missing something here. I'm sure whatever it is is obvious, but I still haven't figured it out. My ultimate goal is to hack a few achievements while still being able to read my game saves as my own. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6813 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I'd like to hack some achievements for a few games that I no longer own. I have Le Fluffie and Modio (I would have Horizon, but the creators of it recently made it only accessible in all its glory to VIP members of Se7ensins and only offer a watered down version to everybody else). All of my previous attempts have been met with one of two results: my 360 would read my profile as corrupt, or it would show my gamer score as I hacked it but say that my saves can no longer be used to unlock achievements (says the saves belong to a different profile, and so I can't use them for achievements).

I think the problem is that I'm just missing something here. I'm sure whatever it is is obvious, but I still haven't figured it out. My ultimate goal is to hack a few achievements while still being able to read my game saves as my own. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?
    so, is that you mean after hacking achievements by le fluffie or modio, your profile will show as corrupt at xbox 360? do you ever try to recover a "clean" profile from xbox live before or after hacking?
    Downloads : 86 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5404 || Posts : 498 || Thanks : 246 || Thanked 216 Times in 66 Posts

DEADBEEF

Array
    I've noticed that if your profile is 30+ MBs then Le Fluffie is useless as for rehashing because it doesn't seem to do it right. I have proof of this, I've had to recover my profile several times now due to Le Fluffie fucking it up. Horizon seems to rehash/resign it just fine though...

I still have a copy of Xbox360 Profile Tool (by Supermodder) that has the key maker included, so it isn't cracked it's a legit version that they released on the other site. I have attached it and every file that was in the directory...

DOWNLOAD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JizzaBeez For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Thanks Jizza. Using this tool, I was able to mod my achievements without any trouble. Works wonders for me. ^-^
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6813 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

DEADBEEF

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Thanks Jizza. Using this tool, I was able to mod my achievements without any trouble. Works wonders for me. ^-^
    Glad to hear you got it worked out! :)

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    nice upload jizza, was looking for this tool
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24436 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts