360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
MxS Dead Island Editor v1.7 - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Justy311

Re: MxS Dead Island Editor v1.5

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalxReaper View Post
    I got it working but it's not showing my craft items just my weapons
    That was the same issue I was having... I thought it was just on my end. Here try this, it seemed to work for me. Instead of just hitting 'save' when you overwrite your old save file on your computer during the extract proccess. Actually click on the old save and overwrite it that way. Not just the name, but make sure the icon is highlighed etc. When I started saving like that I had no issues with the editor at all.

Quote Originally Posted by athan621 View Post
    Yes if you edit your level to 50 use your points then want to edit back down. This editor lets you edit back down and keeps you back down.
    Note that you will not get more skill points for releveling. 49 is where it caps. You'll also gain exp normally so if you want to stay at a low level you'll need to downlevel again every so often.

Haven Donator
    Array

Ah yes..thank you for adding that.

Drfeelgoodrlove

Thanks buddy. Your version allows you to do the "unlimited" ammo and your item max outs actually work. Thanks again cheers!

Developer

Array

Re: Dead Island Editor

Version 1.6 is now available to download.

Justy311

First to test it out! W00t.

Some things I noticed. When upgrading things to orange it upgraded everything even my bombs and my craft items.
    It seems to lower the level of items. My level 50 tesla hammer became level 1, my level 50 pistol became level 12, my level 50 heavy hammer became level 14. This was a test run and the one's I set to level 50 are level 50 but the damage changed. My white shotgun had 1080 damage and actually dropped to 841. (this might just be number value though which people who've tested say don't mater.)

Other then that I had no corruptions, I was able to alter my ammo etc still and it seems to be working.

Maybe a 'Max All' for item levels would help? Or a 'set all' function where you can set all items that can be levled up to a certain level. Not NOW by any means but something to consider if/when you go for 1.7!

Developer

Array

Yeeeea, wupload sucks (from past experiences), haven't tried it for this tho.
    If someone times-out due to the server's high-traffic for free downloading, you have come back after a while because if you try to re-download it it says 1 download at a time.

I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before people start posting about that.
    Mediafire, never failed me personally as both.

As far as the app goes,
    Keep up the good work seth.
    Looks great so far, man.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5909 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

hereticdonutboy

Re: MxS Dead Island Editor v1.6

Your updating way faster than Japi's editor, and it works better than japi's, so keep up the good work.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Justy311 View Post
    First to test it out! W00t.

Some things I noticed. When upgrading things to orange it upgraded everything even my bombs and my craft items.
    It seems to lower the level of items. My level 50 tesla hammer became level 1, my level 50 pistol became level 12, my level 50 heavy hammer became level 14. This was a test run and the one's I set to level 50 are level 50 but the damage changed. My white shotgun had 1080 damage and actually dropped to 841. (this might just be number value though which people who've tested say don't mater.)
    Other then that I had no corruptions, I was able to alter my ammo etc still and it seems to be working.
    Maybe a 'Max All' for item levels would help? Or a 'set all' function where you can set all items that can be levled up to a certain level. Not NOW by any means but something to consider if/when you go for 1.7!
    Thanks for the feedback. The reason why it makes all your weapons change to 1 is because the values are not consistent amongst all weapons, so I have to set them to the real value for each level. As for all the Damage, I don't have a clue why it's changing like that. It could be because there are more values for the levels and not just the ones I have set. I'm still researching everything concerning the levels, but haven't reached the damage yet.