360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil 4 HD Start-Save - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    prezzy

Re: Resident Evil 4 HD Start-Save

Quote Originally Posted by doket View Post
    here you go...

save have everything unlock 100%, most weapon have already max to full and have inf ammo include rocket launcer, magnum and chicago gun. just load save 19 or 20 to new game + and save 18 is for ada new game +. save 1 is the last save point on pro to the last boss... save 17 is nothing...

this is japanese version game save. if you want to works with pal or us game, just extract the file from the con file and inject it to your version save con file...
    Thanks for this

Haven Donator
    Array

If it truly does work and is "one hit kills" along with +20 ammo pick-ups, then I will forever love you.

Drizzy vV

this is japanese version game save. if you want to works with pal or us game, just extract the file from the con file and inject it to your version save con file...

How do i do this part.
    Help Plz

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy vV View Post
    How do i do this part.
    Help Plz
    open your save in modio or any program you prefer then click the content tab, then extract the file in the content. then inject it to your us save...
    Downloads : 86 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5450 || Posts : 498 || Thanks : 246 || Thanked 216 Times in 66 Posts

Array

Something to note, if you load an english save with the japanese version you'll get the uncensored version like exploding heads. Not sure if doing vice versa is gonna disable exploding heads. Anyone noticed any difference?

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

here you go...

save have everything unlock 100%, most weapon have already max to full and have inf ammo include rocket launcer, magnum and chicago gun. just load save 19 or 20 to new game + and save 18 is for ada new game +. save 1 is the last save point on pro to the last boss... save 17 is nothing...

Thanks for this.

Can anyone tell me if this one pops up any Achievements? I want to make sure I don't mess up the order.

I already beat the game once, but I'm still missing "S stands for Stylish" and the "Beat on Prof Mode" achievement. So I want to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Thanks for this.

Can anyone tell me if this one pops up any Achievements? I want to make sure I don't mess up the order.

I already beat the game once, but I'm still missing "S stands for Stylish" and the "Beat on Prof Mode" achievement. So I want to make sure nothing goes wrong.
    Does not affect ahcievements at all

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Daimashin View Post
    Something to note, if you load an english save with the japanese version you'll get the uncensored version like exploding heads. Not sure if doing vice versa is gonna disable exploding heads. Anyone noticed any difference?
    Yeah, it's censored with the JP Save. I noticed the head's aren't blowing up, they stick there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast