360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil 4 Resigner - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    blackskillz

Re: Resident Evil 4 Resigner

Here is my gamesave (its untouched)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ahc8zozmzmqlody
    I have data on amateur/normal/separate ways.
    I have:
    Amateur 271930 pts
    Normal 13400 pts
    Separate Ways 105150 pts
    Of course i converted numbers to hex numbers and i can find these numbers at save file with modio
    What i tried to do and failed:
    1)hex&save with modio(no resign)+resign with program= save can't be loaded-fully corrupted
    2)hex&save with modio(no resign)+resign with program+resigned with modio=save loaded but save slots with modified data are corrupted, untouched slots are not corrupted
    3)hex&save with modio(no resign)+resigned with modio+resign with program=save can't be loaded-fully corrupted.

What was my mistake?

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by blackskillz View Post
    Here is my gamesave (its untouched)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ahc8zozmzmqlody
    I have data on amateur/normal/separate ways.
    I have:
    Amateur 271930 pts
    Normal 13400 pts
    Separate Ways 105150 pts
    Of course i converted numbers to hex numbers and i can find these numbers at save file with modio
    What i tried to do and failed:
    1)hex&save with modio(no resign)+resign with program= save can't be loaded-fully corrupted
    2)hex&save with modio(no resign)+resign with program+resigned with modio=save loaded but save slots with modified data are corrupted, untouched slots are not corrupted
    3)hex&save with modio(no resign)+resigned with modio+resign with program=save can't be loaded-fully corrupted.

What was my mistake?
    The Resigner Posted here is only for the SaveData.bin ...

meaning... you have to extract the savedata.bin from your save (Game00_eng).
    then open the savedata.bin with hex editor, and edit the thing you want.
    after done editing, you should use the resigner posted in the first page to resign the savedata.bin.

inject the savedata.bin back to your save (Game00_eng) and hit rehash/Resign.

that should be all.

Dark_Soul
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post

after done editing, you should use the resigner posted in the first page to resign the savedata.bin.

that should be all.
    If thats the case please tell me (Renegade this is aimed for you) that i would not have to extract the savedata.bin from my save in order to use the editor? :( Im no good at using save editors like that >.<
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4879 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Supremesis View Post
    If thats the case please tell me (Renegade this is aimed for you) that i would not have to extract the savedata.bin from my save in order to use the editor? :( Im no good at using save editors like that >.<
    thats all in Renegade hands, hes making the tool for this game while i'm working at code veronica.

I made a tool for this game ( not completed...) but without the need to extract the save before editing.
    Renegade knows about it, and he can get the source if he plans to do it, but like i said its all up to him on how is going to handel it.

Dark_Soul
    Array

thats all in Renegade hands, hes making the tool for this game while i'm working at code veronica.

I made a tool for this game ( not completed...) but without the need to extract the save before editing.
    Renegade knows about it, and he can get the source if he plans to do it, but like i said its all up to him on how is going to handel it.
    Fingers crossed he makes it without the need of extracting the save >< also i did say was for Renegade to answer but ah well lol.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4879 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Fingers crossed he makes it without the need of extracting the save >< also i did say was for Renegade to answer but ah well lol.
    Lol, i know :P , just feeled like answering... But Renegade will let you know, if he gets back.

Extorris
    Array

Well it's more stable to edit the savedata itself, I'm not a big fan of directly editing the STFS file, I could make a function for it. But it would mean i have to re-arrange all of the offsets i have positioned.

If you want to send me the source in PM and i will look at it when i get back, and see what i can use and what not to.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8174 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

blackskillz

Code:

that should be all.
    Game correctly load gamesave on title screen menu but slots which were edited(changed money) are corrupted.

Of course savedata.bin should be edited through hexworkshop - modio can't read it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast