360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil 4: Save Editor (Temporary tool, WIP) - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Re: Resident Evil 4: Save Editor (Temporary tool, WIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Great work guys! It didn't work for me unfortunately so I hope you can bring out a better version soon. Thank you anyway! :D
    It only works properly with Easy Mode.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8110 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Kalspike

Ok i have it set to Easy mode, ive just gotten to the castle and swapped out a bunch of weapons for more reasonable ones. So i go to do what i did from the start of my save and modify it. I load up the save in the tool and it comes up for the first time;
    Value of '123062 is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maxiimum'
    Parameter name: Value
    That appears in an error box, i can still edit the save but when i load it after saving, checksum then r/r it, i load the device into the 360 and try to load the same, it comes up as corrupt and asks me to delete it.

Any suggestions or ideas on fixing it? I can play the original one as ive got it backed up, i just don't know why it won't let me mod it anymore.
    Great tool other than the obvious problem im having, cannot wait for the full release.

Dark_Soul
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kalspike View Post
    Ok i have it set to Easy mode, ive just gotten to the castle and swapped out a bunch of weapons for more reasonable ones. So i go to do what i did from the start of my save and modify it. I load up the save in the tool and it comes up for the first time;
    Value of '123062 is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maxiimum'
    That appears in an error box, i can still edit the save but when i load it after saving, checksum then r/r it, i load the device into the 360 and try to load the same, it comes up as corrupt and asks me to delete it.

Any suggestions or ideas on fixing it? I can play the original one as ive got it backed up, i just don't know why it won't let me mod it anymore.
    Great tool other than the obvious problem im having, cannot wait for the full release.
    I think the main problem with it is that it only works straight from the beginning and not half way through the game dude, try it again but take out your stuff and try using the original handgun and shotgun see if it changes things if not then (THIS IS WHAT I THINK SO NO ONE FLAME ME PLEASE! :P) i think it'll most probably because of how far you are in the game because i had the error aswell when i just wanted to mod my PTAS in which i just got to the "Right hand of salazar" boss so yeah idk :/
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4815 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

well first of all... the error you getting is because you have too much P.T.A.S (Probebly) .
    Renegade was hurrying to provide you guys a Temp tool to enjoy with... but he fergot to set the Maximun Higher :P.

so your only hope is to wait for the Update, or maybe Renaged will Quick fix the ammount.

Kalspike

Ah i'll make another backup of this current one and put less cash in, weird since i put 500,000 in at the start, and could mod it several times later, was only as i just got to the Castle after the boss ive been unable to do so since. I'll try your theory and i'll edit this or repost if someone else has done so.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Ah i'll make another backup of this current one and put less cash in, weird since i put 500,000 in at the start, and could mod it several times later, was only as i just got to the Castle after the boss ive been unable to do so since. I'll try your theory and i'll edit this or repost if someone else has done so.
    save editor function is always the same, and it wont change the way it works by just using it.

the only thing that may change, is the save itself.

Kalspike

Well turns out that fixed it, although it didn't modify the Riotshotgun shells but they show up as a different Icon in the Inventory so maybe its a slighty different ammo. Got the Butterfly colt to max ammo now, all i did was change what i had put in to 100,000 cash and that seems to have fixed the problem.
    Cheers for the workaround :D

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

So Guys, How does this Looks Like ?

Code Veronica Inventory editor :

Name:  Previeuw.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  53.6 KB

Supports 145 Items :)

The same will be made for Resident Evil 4 HD