360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil 4: Save Editor (Temporary tool, WIP) - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Resident Evil 4: Save Editor (Temporary tool, WIP)

I am still very interested in this editor, I may be missing something but I cant seem to find the link to download it anymore? does anyone have it? Thanks

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by amphallang View Post
    I am still very interested in this editor, I may be missing something but I cant seem to find the link to download it anymore? does anyone have it? Thanks
    I took the download link down, as well as the GoW3 editor.

I will not be progressing on this editor any further, Nor will i be contributing any other app to this site. Turns out a lot of people like to false bitch about getting free stuff. If they want it, they can do it themselves.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8149 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

AngelicDevil

i don't blame you renegade. Thats why i stopped making tools a LONG time ago. And i'm guessing that you are getting swampped with those ignorant pms like "Give me more" or "Make it faster" i says you have done alot for this community as well as everywhere else that youstuff is leaked to and you should take time and do things for yourself If people want it that bad they will learn or just learn to live without

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

I will not be progressing on this editor any further, Nor will i be contributing any other app to this site. Turns out a lot of people like to false bitch about getting free stuff. If they want it, they can do it themselves.
    WOW i didn't know that it was this bad, I was just about to get settled in and start work with some stuff myself... Good luck to you!

dannythepcfreak

well thats a bummer i was really enjoying ur editor :/ looks like i'll have to dust of the old HxD ;) lol

Laminax

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

Sorry to hear that, that sucks, hoped I helped while it lasted and if you do ever need help with anything else just let me know

Array

I for one are really gutted you are not going to finish this. I am a newbie to this site and to be honest only joined because of this editor. I found the link on x360iso and thought it was wrong you didn't get the credit for it there. Anyways just wanted to let you know that everything worked for me. Money/Ammo on main game and separate ways. So with infinate money you can keep filling up on rocket launchers to finish off bosses really easy. Why can't people just use what you give them while you finish the job off? IDIOTS!!

Developer

Array

Something will work out people :)
    As for the rocket launchers, I made an earlier post on how to edit your Rocket Launcher to 255.

Still looking for the value for the Infinite Launcher that you get for completing the game, so if anyone has a completed game, lemme know and I'll see if I can find that value for whatever future reference that I might have in mind.

Ren, it's cool man. There are alot of babies out there that are ungrateful.
    Keep up the good work man.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5892 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast