There have been many topics related to Halo Anniversary but a lot of them seem to be missing information or even giving some wrong information so I decided to make my own topic about the game.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
http://www.gamestop.com/common/image.../201135brp.jpg

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a spectacularly remastered version of the original "Halo" campaign, created in celebration of the 10th anniversary of one of the most beloved franchises in gaming history. With a bounty of new features including cooperative play over Xbox LIVE, a bundle of some of the most beloved multiplayer maps in "Halo" history reimagined for Xbox LIVE, new challenges and a new story to uncover, Halo: Anniversary is a must-have experience.

I. Game Information
A. Game will be $40
B. If you pre-order then you will get the Grunt Funeral skull which will make grunts explode in plasma when killed and you will receive Master Chief avatar armor
C. The game will be on one disc, but will come with a code to download the 7 maps. (More on that below)
D. You will be able to switch from Classic graphics with Modern graphics by pressing the BACK button

II. Multiplayer
A. People using the Reach disc will be able to play with people using the Anniversary disc on the 7 new maps but Anniversary will only have the 7 new maps
-If you want to use your Reach disc but also play the new maps to have all maps then don't worry since Halo: Anniversary will come with a code to download the 7 new maps for Halo: Reach
B. H:CEA will come with 7 new maps
-Penance (Damnation remake; Halo:CE)
-Battle Canyon (Beaver Creek remake; Halo 2)
-Solitary (Prisoner remake; Halo:CE)
-Ridgeline (Timberland remake; Halo:CE PC)
-Breakneak (Headlong remake; Halo 2)
-Unknown Name #1 (Hang 'em High remake; Halo:CE)
-Firefight: Installation 04 (from the level Halo in Halo:CE where you had to defend a forerunner tower, includes friendly AI)
-The multiplayer maps will have tweaks that can be changed in forge to return to their "true" classic state

III. Title Update Information
A. Release Date: September 21st
B. Will be GAMETYPE specific (with mixes of each new feature)
C. Will not affect every aspect of the game
D. Will already be part of the Anniversary disc
E. Details are: [AFP]-Damage Bleed through shields will return
Example: Have you ever tried shooting someone but then they sprint towards you and hit you once so you hit and only take down their shields and then get that final hit on you and kill you? Now your previous damage will go through and they will die.

-Make Reticle bloom configurable (only on 343i's side, not the consumers)
Example: Current standard Reticle bloom is 100% but the new percentage is 85% returning the classic Battle Rifle feel and it can be done for each weapon. It can be increased to 300% making all guns good for mostly close range.

-Modify Armor Lock
Example: You should be able to understand every problem with armor lock without an example but what it will do is that if you stick someone and they go to armor lock then expect your stick medal because they will be dead. If someone goes to armor lock then keep damaging them, they will get out sooner too and this is also configurable (343i's side)

-Camo will be "tweaked" as well
Example: Do you hate the pesky invis snipers that never move? Well don't worry much longer because when not moving in camo will drain their camo a bit more making them not able to camp as long and the overall time that a person can be in camo will also be reduced.

-Sword vs Arm block will be removed
Example: In normal Reach if you melee at the right time against a sword person then you can block and get a few shots off to kill them but now don't go rushing towards them as it will be removed, sword vs sword block will remain though.

--CE Magnum will return
Example: You remember the magnum, right? The update will let 343i really mess with the magnum, they CAN make the magnum automatic, modify rate of fire or even modify damage.

-Online Co-Op campaign/Firefight without having a HDD will work
They are fixing the bug where people without a hard drive could not play campaign or firefight online. Including File Shares. [/AFP]

IV. Extras
A. 3D functionality but ONLY for new graphical layer
B. Kinect features
-Navigate menu, switch from classic graphics to modern using your voice and more features not yet released
C. Terminals will be in the campaign
-Video terminals
-Only visible while using the new graphical layer
-Will link to Halo 4
D. Only very few 343i employees are ex-Bungie
E. Will have Theatre mode
F. Will have achievements for a total of 1000GS
G. Will NOT give access to the Halo 4 Beta

V. Sources
A. Halo.Xbox.com
B. Halopedian.com
C. Gamestop.com