360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Code Veronica - inventory editor - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Code Veronica - inventory editor

Thanks so much for the editor. One thing I was wondering. During the game you can unlock extra item slots. So far I have just unlocked 2 extra slot but I think you can unlock 2 more. Any chance in a future update, we can get those extra slots added right from the start? Unless it will mess up the game or something.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

The Side Pack increases your inventory by 2 slots. (Giving you 10 total).

And while there are 2 in the game, each character only gets access to one.
    Claire gets the one from the submarine, and Chris has to get the other one located in the same place where Claire got her Bow Gun. (In front of the room where you have to enter 1126 for the door to enter the lab).
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5878 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks jappi
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8589 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

loldongs89

massive thanks for this tool
    really needed some ammo as i stupidly wasted it all .

blackskillz

I sent numerous offsets to Jappi so if he will use them in new version you will be able to:
    Select Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker as playable character
    Edit inventory for Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker
    Edit Chest box slots and security boxes slots
    Set the health of every character to high value(320 times more than regular health)
    Have 0 saves and zero First Aid sprays used
    Playtime under 4 hours

I hexed save all day.

People! If anyone got posibility to play japanese version please send start save gamesave on very easy.
    On different versions(i mean all version on all game systems) of game its possible to play on very easy/easy/normal/hard so if you will post the game save with very easy i can try to find Difficulty Mode selector offset and submit it to Jappi - i guess its amazing option.

Thanks so much for the editor. One thing I was wondering. During the game you can unlock extra item slots. So far I have just unlocked 2 extra slot but I think you can unlock 2 more. Any chance in a future update, we can get those extra slots added right from the start? Unless it will mess up the game or something.
    Hm, i was trying to find such offset...
    Its something what should be found. I'll test it by using 2 sidepacks - i only need to find Event Table and Item Table,i randomly edited them so if i'll spend more time i'll submit Event Table,Item Table, Map Table, Enemy Table offsets...

Array

Thanks again for another great editor Jappi, looking forward to future updates with this editor :D

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by blackskillz View Post
    Its something what should be found. I'll test it by using 2 sidepacks - i only need to find Event Table and Item Table,i randomly edited them so if i'll spend more time i'll submit Event Table,Item Table, Map Table, Enemy Table offsets...
    It's going to cause your game to freeze most likely if you do end up adding an additional 2 slots to a character (aka 12 slots). The game was not designed to have more than 10 inventory slots, so I don't see how it would possibly work without freezing the moment you get an Item in there.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5878 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Dark_Soul
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by blackskillz View Post
    I sent numerous offsets to Jappi so if he will use them in new version you will be able to:
    Select Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker as playable character
    Edit inventory for Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker
    Edit Chest box slots and security boxes slots
    Set the health of every character to high value(320 times more than regular health)
    Have 0 saves and zero First Aid sprays used
    Playtime under 4 hours

I hexed save all day.

People! If anyone got posibility to play japanese version please send start save gamesave on very easy.
    On different versions(i mean all version on all game systems) of game its possible to play on very easy/easy/normal/hard so if you will post the game save with very easy i can try to find Difficulty Mode selector offset and submit it to Jappi - i guess its amazing option.

Hope to edit Chris's part of the game soon :(
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4845 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts