360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Final Fantasy XIII-2 announced, coming to 360 and PS3
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

Array

Final Fantasy XIII-2 announced, coming to 360 and PS3

Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XIII-2 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. During a Square Enix 1st Production Division event in Japan, producer Yoshinori Kitase revealed the direct sequel to last year's Final Fantasy XIII, which is to be directed by Motomu Toriyama.

Though we hope the "-2" in the title signifies the subtraction of Hope and Vanille, the logo highlights the addition of a new character alongside XIII's prickly leading lady, Lightning. According to a translation by RPG Site, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is set to launch in 2011, though it's unclear if that pertains to Japan only.

Update: The English version will launch "next Winter".
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

VanDamageV2
    I not really that excited for it as i feel ff XIII was such as failure in the franchise. i disliked alot of things about FF XIII so i just cant get excited for it until i see that the problems have been looked at and addressed.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9383 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

VIP Member

Array
    already posted video
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    I found the video first lol.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9383 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    BUT WHY?! Why work on a direct sequel to a game that even many Final Fantasy fans don't like (myself included) which will (because of it being a direct sequel) more than likely have all the same gameplay mechanics that made me take it back to gamestop before even an hour's worth of gameplay (literally, I got to playing Snow, and I just said "forget it" and took it back) when they could be working on the FF14 and work on adding new mechanics! I like Squaresoft and I like Enix, but ever since the two joined together it was just one bad decision after another. (Still waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 over here!) YE-ARGH!!!!!

*ten minutes later, after calm-down meds were administered*

Sorry if I came off as a little edgy before. As I made blatantly obvious, I am verily displeased with the direction in which Square Enix has taken the video game series' to which they do own, and this recent development is a prime example of why I feel the way I feel; instead of diverting vital time and resources to adding to what is more or less universally seen as a failure in the franchise, why do they not instead work on a title for which every single person in their fanbase has been clamoring for? In all truth, a Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement woul be enough to spur me into purchasing a Playstion3, if not but just to play that single game. Sad sad Square; what have you done with yourself? *walks away* ;_;
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

VIP Member

Array
    ff14 is already out lol. online only. i guess you meant 15.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    lol Typo, but yes. 15. Thanks. ^-^;
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast