360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Rage checksum fixer - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Divided by zero and lived

Array

Re: Rage checksum fixer

I was waiting to release a tool because nate was working on an editor but oh well you beat me to it lol. You can simplify your source majorly though. Its literally just 4 little endian unsigned ints xored together. The shifting can be simplified into this.

Code:
                unsigned int A = (md5[15] << 24) | (md5[14] << 16) | (md5[13] << 8) | md5[12];
                unsigned int B = (md5[11] << 24) | (md5[10] << 16) | (md5[9] << 8)  | md5[8];
                unsigned int C = (md5[7] << 24)  | (md5[6] << 16)  | (md5[5] << 8)  | md5[4];
                unsigned int D = (md5[3] << 24)  | (md5[2] << 16)  | (md5[1] << 8)  | md5[0];

unsigned int hash = A ^ B ^ C ^ D;
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5505 || Posts : 389 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,033 Times in 236 Posts

Array

For the instance file do I use the fixer on the decompressed file or on the recompressed file after editing?

EDIT:ANYONE?
    Last edited by dorkusrex; 10-07-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Crazy07

Ok seriously someone needs to post the exact procedure on how to successfully mod your save with out corrupting it. Like which tool to use when and also which file to actually mod. Like is it instance****.rage or is it inventory.rage . I have tried a number of different ways and so far all I've done is corrupt the save or my edits had no effect.

Array

It's not that hard...just extract your inventory with the numbers on it. Drag it to the decompress, once you are done editing save it, then drag the file into compress. Finally use the checksum fixer and go online. Another thing I'd like to mention is that it will compress/decompress right but it doesn't do it correctly for most saves. The compress/decompress must be coded again in order to work again.
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4785 || Posts : 118 || Thanks : 40 || Thanked 165 Times in 26 Posts

Randomhobo

Quote Originally Posted by Resigner View Post
    It's not that hard...just extract your inventory with the numbers on it. Drag it to the decompress, once you are done editing save it, then drag the file into compress. Finally use the checksum fixer and go online. Another thing I'd like to mention is that it will compress/decompress right but it doesn't do it correctly for most saves. The compress/decompress must be coded again in order to work again.
    My inventory file doesn't have numbers. I have inventory.rage. The only file with numbers is my instance file which is instance1851.rage.

I am able to open my inventory.rage in HxD and view it without decompressing it, and if I do try to run your decompresser on it then it the decompresser crashes.

Haven Donator
    Array

I have that same problem thanks for the checksum but i cant use it anyways the Decompress thing keeps crashing on me.

I wish there whas an Editor like dead island.

Array

I'm going to do what Nate suggested me to do. Instead of using deflate, I'm going to use the other method. I'll fix the application and post up again, but please give it time. I'll try my best to get it done and give you guys the best editor out there, because programming can be easy but at the same time it can be very difficult; especially when your program may contain errors/bugs.
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4785 || Posts : 118 || Thanks : 40 || Thanked 165 Times in 26 Posts

oscar193

Quote Originally Posted by Randomhobo View Post
    My inventory file doesn't have numbers. I have inventory.rage. The only file with numbers is my instance file which is instance1851.rage.

I am able to open my inventory.rage in HxD and view it without decompressing it, and if I do try to run your decompresser on it then it the decompresser crashes.
    inventory.rage isn't compressed, you can open it in HxD, edit it and then fix the checksum. The only file you would need to decompress is the instance****.rage.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast