360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621366186 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

I'm fairly certain at this point online or offline has very little to do with the corruptions instead its the structures of the saves. The way I'm fixing saves now makes me certain its more the structure than anything else. I'll try to make a run at the catacombs I hate that place finding the necromancers is a pain in the ass. USE THE EDIT BUTTON :P not to come off like an ass but yea double posting bugs me. Turk , Turns out ill be needing your help tomorrow with this save need someone else to test a thought just to confirm it working. @ cybersam could you provide me info on how you guys got around the save problem with the editor I want to contribute in that side of things aswell, It doesnt have to be out in the open can be a pm if privacy is an issue. Also would like to check if my ids have helped at all :P

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

I'm feeling a bit crazy today so i think i'll rip the entire con apart and rebuild it piece by piece, i tried this before but i did it by file name, not offset, needless to say that was a catastrophic failure.
    Also Azul what was it that you did to your save to get it to work properly in the end?

EDIT: I tried it on your save again and this time it rebuilt the file as a 8mb! i literally just replaced everything in offset order, cant test it though as i dont have the title update.

I'd love to get my hands on a bookmark with what ids we have so far and stuff, i need some materials for these damn weapons! What I'm using now is basically a divine pointy stick.

Advertiser
    modder

Array

400000000000006D - Eye of Death

Inactive Member
    Array

So have we found a way to stop the corruptions and random USER_DATA deletions yet?

Haven Donator
    Array

building this structure is a pain when you cant find any good tutorials online to help with one small problem >.<. If i cand do what i originally planned on the i have a backup plan, although it's not as good :P.

edit: got it working :D. Now to start coding it in so auto switch item lists based on item type :D

Scyphoza

it seems User Data 0A has alot to do with the corrupted message. as i got it but could still pull my user data but not the 0A one. Im not sure if this info helps but here it is.

Haven Donator
    Array

I have a simple request. From now one when we post item ids, could we put it in "item_name = 0x00000000" format. This would speed things up on my end when it comes to making the item list.

Array

Sure think turk ill update the list if need be. @8ball I can test that save and send you my user dat bookmarks theres a few ?? I'm working on. And good morning I just got up :) 9am yay!