Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

thx i well Download it now see if it work

godhand

it work thx

bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

love this progress to find this all out ...thanks alot .. gona give it try hehe

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

First post edited added a beta save for you guys to see I am not messing around when I say I am collecting everything.

Second post edited I've tested out all the weapons/armors that have a + with it Or u can see my read me for the save i've uploaded.

This is going to take longer to get everything. Demon souls didn't have as many upgradeable weapons and shields. Again Thank you guys for posting all ur IDs. Any base ID, +5, +10,+15 or maxed weapon/shield ID please post. It will save me alot of time since I am doing everything manually.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus Hydra For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hydra View Post
    First post edited added a beta save for you guys to see I am not messing around when I say I am collecting everything.

Second post edited I've tested out all the weapons/armors that have a + with it Or u can see my read me for the save i've uploaded.

This is going to take longer to get everything. Demon souls didn't have as many upgradeable weapons and shields. Again Thank you guys for posting all ur IDs. Any base ID, +5, +10,+15 or maxed weapon/shield ID please post. It will save me alot of time since I am doing everything manually.
    A few thuings should be noted for the people that haven't made any progress in the game.

1. The items are in the bottomless box when you go to a bonfire.
    2. Achievements will pop out of order: specifically, the max weapons attributes. So if you haven't gotten to the part when you can meet the forge dark/divine or whatever weapons, don't take them out of the box if you haven't beaten the game. Also, if you don't have the achievement for all rare weapons which requires NG+ might be obvious if you get it before you beat the game.

EDIT: for the pvp people, don't mod your hair if you plan to pvp with the fog ring. it stays bright as heck even with it on, lol.

hk11

Structures file works now, thanks!

I noticed in Turk's screen shot it would have the item id and then the item name below that. When I look at it, the item names do not display. I see IDTYPE of goods, weapon, armor, rings, and one unknown one. Below that is int32 value that I "think" is the item ID.

Also my output displays : "WARNING: Array length greater then max array length (109829) for unknowna[000000000001AD05], setting to 30000."

Im really just trying to find a way to change the quantity of large titanite chunks. I have been successful with changing souls, humanity, stats etc with hex workshop but I'm sort of swimming when it comes to items. I've read through this entire thread but I think I am missing something.