360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 81
Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6315671767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
    Aiya

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

Yeah, it's in my DRAKS0005 file. Not sure why, but I checked again, and it's showing me up to 3 locations of the same items, when I know I only have one. It's the same hex id for each of them. It's quite confusing really. I tried to change one of them and got a corrupt file. So wondering if I need to change perhaps the second one or the third one instead.

loveundermytail

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Yeah, it's in my DRAKS0005 file. Not sure why, but I checked again, and it's showing me up to 3 locations of the same items, when I know I only have one. It's the same hex id for each of them. It's quite confusing really. I tried to change one of them and got a corrupt file. So wondering if I need to change perhaps the second one or the third one instead.
    Try this http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ith-pics%21%29 see if this helps you. it shows you where your items are located in your USER_DATA File and your DRAKS0005 File.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to loveundermytail For This Useful Post:

Aiya

Okay, it seems I have basically one shot at editing a save. If it's my first time, then there are the right number of items. After I've edited and then played the game some, then going back to edit, show's multiple locations for single items. Might be an odd glitch for me anyway. So easier for me to start a new game, take it to ng+ and then edit, then I don't need to really edit again, if that makes sense. Thanks for the helpful post on the link though, btw.

loveundermytail

why not just back up your save?

Gorgatron

Anyone test the ultimate save magnus posted? I would like to know details as in if its first game or ng+, has all boss weapons, scales, rings, armor, etc.

Aiya

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgatron View Post
    Anyone test the ultimate save magnus posted? I would like to know details as in if its first game or ng+, has all boss weapons, scales, rings, armor, etc.
    Where's the link for this save?

And I do back up my saves, it's just that after initial editing, when I go back again, it for some reason populates more locations than I actually have of items.

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Where's the link for this save?

And I do back up my saves, it's just that after initial editing, when I go back again, it for some reason populates more locations than I actually have of items.
    First page, first post. The Beta Save.

Aiya

I swear I realized that after I posted it...lol...apologies. Oh and FYI, that save does not seem to work with modio, keeps telling me the parameter is wrong. I'll have to try it with horizon and see if it works there.