diggla

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

fresh id's here

ARMOR OF THORNS SET
    030D45 - Helm of Thorns +5 (max)
    03112D - Armor of Thorns +5
    031515 - Gauntlets of Thorns +5
    0318FD - Leggings of Thorns +5

40000000000000D7 - Estus Flask +7 (maxed)
    000C3CD0 - Morning Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to diggla For This Useful Post:

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel621 View Post
    Here's some of the items. Also there are 2 type of Ghost Blades the Jagged and Regular.
    Greatsword- 00055B18
    Jagged Ghost Blade- 0006263A
    made dummy items please recheck ur ids and we have the 00062630 - Jagged edge of Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by diggla View Post
    fresh id's here

ARMOR OF THORNS SET
    030D45 - Helm of Thorns +5 (max)
    03112D - Armor of Thorns +5
    031515 - Gauntlets of Thorns +5
    0318FD - Leggings of Thorns +5
    000C3CD0 - Morning Star
    ^^ we have

40000000000000D7 - Estus Flask +7 (maxed)
    ^^thanx
    [/FONT]

Edit I found the Shotel, Priscilla's dagger (cut her tail off while she was talking and got it first try...lol) and Crystal Halberd Ill add those ids when I update all the armors.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus Hydra For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Awesome! We're soooo close to a complete list, and I've been waiting for Priscilla for awhile! :D

I wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed this, but the game changes slightly when you edit your "key" items. Or at least, your keys.

Next to the fireshrine is a small ruined church area with a wading pool and statue. It's wear the game starts, and where Frampt shows up later, hard to miss. By the statue is a chest. Normally, that chest is already opened when you show up at the shrine at the beginning of the game. Pre-looted... whatever.

I noticed when I modded out some of the keys I had (replacing them with embers that I did not have...), I saw the chest was closed. When I opened the chest, it gave me back all the keys I'd edited out (basically the Asylum keys: cell, door, etc.). I found that interesting... it means the game or the save has some sort of check/flag for what keys you're SUPPOSED to have, or already had. When removed/edited out, it actually noticed. I don't think you could possibly have items in that chest without hex-editing your game if that's all the chest does (you can't sell your keys, or drop them). Soooo... interesting, no?

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Interesting indeed, suppose it's literally a lost & found chest huh.

Perhaps its also linked to the newgame+ where you are robbed of key items including keys,embers and bonfire tools (blacksmith gear).
    I always assumed it was just a chest i had already looted in a rush.

If the 'check' could be identified you could effectively trigger a resoration of your keys and such no?, i was quite pissed it took my embers, it annoyed me enough to declare i'd finished the game.

I imagine the chest doesn't have contents so much as have a script, but i can't back that up :p

Could you check for if that includes embers as well? If it replaces those i have a cunning plan... It involves lies, deceipt and hex.

Just had a quick sniff around the games files as well, i know next to nothing about compression but im seeing a lot of plaintext in there that i can safely say are file names, its header is also clearly marked out. Don't we have someone on-site who is good at getting these things to open up? Like i said i know nothing but on the surface this looks simple. i can also identify png files inside it.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jobawa View Post
    Awesome! We're soooo close to a complete list, and I've been waiting for Priscilla for awhile! :D

I wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed this, but the game changes slightly when you edit your "key" items. Or at least, your keys.

Next to the fireshrine is a small ruined church area with a wading pool and statue. It's wear the game starts, and where Frampt shows up later, hard to miss. By the statue is a chest. Normally, that chest is already opened when you show up at the shrine at the beginning of the game. Pre-looted... whatever.

I noticed when I modded out some of the keys I had (replacing them with embers that I did not have...), I saw the chest was closed. When I opened the chest, it gave me back all the keys I'd edited out (basically the Asylum keys: cell, door, etc.). I found that interesting... it means the game or the save has some sort of check/flag for what keys you're SUPPOSED to have, or already had. When removed/edited out, it actually noticed. I don't think you could possibly have items in that chest without hex-editing your game if that's all the chest does (you can't sell your keys, or drop them). Soooo... interesting, no?
    Yeah I know about that. I though it had something to do with a new game plus. Like after u beat the game and go there u get all ur key items but I am not sure about that. Anyway I have got the Occult Club. Going to bed now.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Interesting indeed, suppose it's literally a lost & found chest huh.

Perhaps its also linked to the newgame+ where you are robbed of key items including keys,embers and bonfire tools (blacksmith gear).
    I always assumed it was just a chest i had already looted in a rush.

If the 'check' could be identified you could effectively trigger a resoration of your keys and such no?, i was quite pissed it took my embers, it annoyed me enough to declare i'd finished the game.

I imagine the chest doesn't have contents so much as have a script, but i can't back that up :p

Could you check for if that includes embers as well? If it replaces those i have a cunning plan... It involves lies, deceipt and hex.

Just had a quick sniff around the games files as well, i know next to nothing about compression but im seeing a lot of plaintext in there that i can safely say are file names, its header is also clearly marked out. Don't we have someone on-site who is good at getting these things to open up? Like i said i know nothing but on the surface this looks simple. i can also identify png files inside it.
    This was after I used the "inserted" embers. You lose the embers from inventory after giving them to the smiths, so, I got the keys back - and it was a return to status quo. The smiths still did the upgrades requested of them. Interestingly, if it is a new game+ thing (this wasn't for me, but if it is normally), then maybe you'd keep the embers when you eventually found them in-game.. and have them given back at the start of a new game+? I don't know how the smiths react when you bring an ember by that you've already given them.

It may be nothing, I just thought it was odd.

diggla

4000000000000065 - Red Sign Soapstone

sproksha

I didn't add these two before since they were already upgraded but I figured it'll do for now. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of these.
    00100B0D- Dragon Spear +5
    000CF85A- Great Club +10

00062250- Shotel
    00049F98- Flamberg