360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520356085 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

it could be the case where they made it soe some firekeepers dont stack. altough they would stack if you got the same firekeeper on a different playthrough and didnt spend the first.

Small update on the structure file. in theory it should it work if i can get switches to work.

Edit: also if i can get this working then i will be asking you to reword your ids for the sake of the structure file :P.

Array

lol I'll be here let me know ill be on XBLA testing somethings out too not sure if you have it but ill pm you my nick on there for testing sake ah before i forget ill be testing other ids too I think I have the accessories down they are the 200000000000 number problem with testing them is ill have to take it easy as they don't stack thats if I dont have to add a dupe into the inventory itself which would be a pain.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

SO it was you who was around lvl 15 that I invaded that had there stats max and hp really high and tore me a new one..... I don't know who it was. Guys please dont take mods chars online.

Array

Nah I only am online constantly I don't invade world nor are my stats max and im always in a party with some friends so the game is offline whilist im online which is great. just have people to talk to and things to do :) in a bit of a jam here I need to test if the save is stil functioning as I got some new stuff I'll be looking for Ids to but I'm stuck in new londo cant go anywhere as the levers are stuck :l

Advertiser
    modder

Array

Anyone found the location of Eyes of Death yet? I'm going through and can not seem to pinpoint it for the life of me.

Array

I've yet to pick that one up but soon as I do ill look for it whered you get it if I may?

Advertiser
    modder

Array

There's 3 behind the titanite demon in the catacombs and a chance for them to drop off the frog guys in the depths. They're required for rep with gravelords. Right now I'm just faction swapping and power leveling each faction to get their goodies. Turns you you can keep the goodies after leaving. So atm I can turn into a dragon, have the full darkwraith set and red eye orb, and have the 2 badass spells from the chaos sisters. Next step is to get the giant katan from the forest wolf chick and then level up gravelords which is quick nice i hear as well.

Advertiser
    modder

Array

Also in terms of corruptions I did some more testing and the gamestate (online/offline) definitely has an impact on modding your save. Right now I know for sure that if your save is offline when you go to mod, reload in offline and vice-versa. Earlier by mistake my save was in an "online" status and the modding reverted me to an arena I had been in hours earlier since I was in offline mode when I reloaded it. Figure that may have been a problem since people are probably jumping between private chats and parties while their playing/modding, I know I am.