360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza 4 Modding Tool - Page 9
Register
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    sh042067

Re: Forza 4 Modding Tool

Quote Originally Posted by masterchief07 View Post
    There is way more to it including times, miles driven, affinity and driver levels, etc. No editor can edit all of these things yet so I would say don't bother. My friend just got banned and we both worked to make everything we could think of add up. Something else is triggering it.
    I'll add the miles driven and stuff in a little bit... Also, I might put a option to edit the flags, even though I have not figured out what they do yet :\

masterchief07

I've got the flag values to a banned profile so I'll get them now. Will upload in a sec.

And on a side note, this is from a legitimate save that got banned. A modded save was used for approx 1 hour online and then the legitimate save overwrote it and was used. The ban came up within 12 hours. This was not used on my account either.

Flags... ...........@P....
    466C616773000000200000000004AA0007FE00004050000000 18

And here are the values from a new save that was just created under the same profile. Obviously, it would not work online either.

Flags... .................
    466C6167730000002000000000040000000200000000000000 18

And the flag values from a save prior to the banning:

Flags... ...........@.....
    466C616773000000200000000004800007FE000040C0000000 18
    Last edited by masterchief07; 10-18-2011 at 02:36 AM.

stoney boy

Forza.net shows everybodys credits,levels,and exp...etc. its up for the public to see so turn 10 can definitely view it. I just modded my credits and before I went online I bought a ton of cars I wanted until my money was gone. So my profile showed up with no money when it popped online.they can't trace the cars in your garage. Now if I need money I just sell a car. Also there banning people for gifting more than three cars a day.

AstonMan310

Quote Originally Posted by stoney boy View Post
    Forza.net shows everybodys credits,levels,and exp...etc. its up for the public to see so turn 10 can definitely view it. I just modded my credits and before I went online I bought a ton of cars I wanted until my money was gone. So my profile showed up with no money when it popped online.they can't trace the cars in your garage. Now if I need money I just sell a car. Also there banning people for gifting more than three cars a day.
    thanks for the info, i think i will just mod and buy a bunch of expensive cars, and then if i need to, sell them..... would you mind taking a look at the post i posted a few posts up and answering it for me?? i could really use a little help!!! :)

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by AstonMan310 View Post
    thanks for the info, i think i will just mod and buy a bunch of expensive cars, and then if i need to, sell them.....
    I believe they can still see that. Turn 10 can see ALL of your stats, much like they could on Forza 3 (that includes Garage Value, Cr earned, etc..) Expect a ban your way soon if you do that until someone figures out exactly how they are tracking and get around it. (meaning even if its by the "flags" how to figure out what or calculate in dealing with the flags.)

Be careful. :)

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    It is undetermined how they can exactly tell you edited your save, via automated flagging system or what have you.

However just like in Forza 3 when alot of kids went and cried on the Turn 10 forums making bogus excuses, it was revealed that they CAN in-fact look at your stats, overall winnings, garage value, current Credits, XP from races, etc..
    and if it didn't add up, then you got the ban.

So I would go as far as to say, don't edit this if you plan on going online OR if you are going to edit, make SURE EVERYTHING adds up from whatever you edit. You want to add 500,000 cr, make sure you edit your stats appropriately to show that you somehow gained that 500,000cr (with the appropriate XP) legitimately. (There is no guaranty that you will not be banned if doing this since no one is completely sure how they are figuring it out, but it is THE safest route besides not editing)
    Even if or when someone figures out exactly how, I have no intention on editing my Forza 4 (it's easy money this time around, they didn't carry over the Forza 3 transfer ban, as if they are promoting ex-Forza cheaters to have a second chance and not edit Forza 4. lol even if thats the case I'll take it!! lol But thats just me personally).
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5901 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

AstonMan310

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    I believe they can still see that. Turn 10 can see ALL of your stats, much like they could on Forza 3 (that includes Garage Value, Cr earned, etc..) Expect a ban your way soon if you do that until someone figures out exactly how they are tracking and get around it. (meaning even if its by the "flags" how to figure out what or calculate in dealing with the flags.)

Even if or when someone figures out exactly how, I have no intention on editing my Forza 4 (it's easy money this time around, they didn't carry over the Forza 3 transfer ban, as if they are promoting ex-Forza cheaters to have a second chance and not edit Forza 4. lol even if thats the case I'll take it!! lol But thats just me personally).
    yeah, i guess it was pretty cool of them not to transfer the bans, i think i might mod for like 1 million credits or maybe 500,000 and just be happy with that... until some awesome genius figures out how they catch us :|

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by AstonMan310 View Post
    yeah, i guess it was pretty cool of them not to transfer the bans, i think i might mod for like 1 million credits or maybe 500,000 and just be happy with that... until some awesome genius figures out how they catch us :|
    Yea, I would suggest editing everything else WITH your Credits. Like Cr earned, Total Winnings, etc.. Along with it. Just make sure you make it to where it adds up. (There is no guaranty that you will not be banned if doing this since no one is completely sure how they are figuring it out, but it is THE safest route besides not editing)

But if you do that and still get banned that firmly confirms that they are using another check or something else (possibly even the "flags") to detect illegitimate gains.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5901 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

masterchief07

They are. My friend and I modified a save down to the 't' and it was banned. We even changed the miles driven, time played, and much more to add up. Didn't work.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast