360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Sony hacked again - 93,000 accounts compromised with bruteforce attack - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extorris
    Array

Re: Sony hacked again - 93,000 accounts compromised with bruteforce attack

Quote Originally Posted by Crimzonsea View Post
    I wish this hacking Sony fad would end now. It's just getting really really dull to be honest. I love my PS3 as much as I love my xbox, it's just a shame when things like this keep happening that make me nervous to even play it.
    Their own actions led them to this.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8110 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Haven Donator
    Array

To be honest, this same attack can be put against MSFT, I think that the hackers responsible for doing this are just pissed off at sony - so they keep trying to make them look bad. Just my 2 cents.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Absolutely. I love both consoles but to be honest you don't see Microsoft going apeshit over the hackers ripping the arse out of the Xbox and filing lawsuits hand over fist to throw people in jail. They just update the console, change some hardware and move on. Sony on the other hand is like Saudi Arabia, you can't do squat, you don't own squat, it's not yours and we are watching you. Screw them. It's the customers that I feel sorry for not the company.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goltoof For This Useful Post:

Sancho Villa

that really sucks again...thank god i only use my ps3 for a blueray player now after the first hack attempt. Also my credit card was expired the first time around so i got away lucky.

fire_smiley
    Location : Close your eyes and point at a map...now open your eyes.
    Array

MY main grudge with Sony is the fact that I can't swap saves on the PS3 anymore. When I first got a PS3, I played Metal Gear Solid 4 with a complete save, which made the game really fun. Plus I didn't have to go through all that crap just to unlock the cooler features of the game. Then my PS3 crapped out on me and I couldn't get a new one until a few years later. When I finally got my hands on a new one I wanted to play MGS4 again with a complete save, but I couldn't do it because of that damn update! Now it just sits there and collects dust.

Array

Sorry man but i think sega made some decent consoles (master-system, megadrive and the dreamcast which wasn't too bad) they just got some stupid shit games.

anyway back on topic, i'm glad i'm not a playstation 3 user the security is next to useless if i did get a ps3 i wouldn't use it for online play just single player.
    but then xbox 360's security is sometimes too heavy, do something minor wrong and you could end up console banned or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123