360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Sony hacked again - 93,000 accounts compromised with bruteforce attack - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Sony hacked again - 93,000 accounts compromised with bruteforce attack

I was hacked yesterday my XBL account was stolen and the guy brought two things from it my info on this site along with others i have signed up was wrong which means the guy changed everything im just wondering if he got my XBL account from my ps3 im not sure yet as i dont play my ps3 but im glad everything is sorted hope the guy who got mine gets cought im sure its not hard to backtrace him to his location especially since he used my account on his xbox360 people are dumb sometimes he did all this to buy a fifa game and spent some MSP like LOL dont hack an account and then buy shitty stuff if i was him i would of brought tons of stuff hope who ever done it goes to jail or gets some sort of punishment grammar fail i know

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Glad i,m not playing PS3 , Can,t believe
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    What makes you so pissed off at sony? I am personally a microsoft fan but sony makes amazing equipment. I hate haters like you who say "microsoft is soo much better cause i say so." It really pisses me off. How about you could've say this "I hate sony for the fact that they can't prevent accounts getting hacked all the time." That way you had a reasonable opinion, Instead of a trollish comment. I you for one want to start a flame war about microsoft verses sony then do it somewhere else. your kind is not tolerated around here. Good day sir.
    First of all you need to learn how to read because where the hell in my post did i say microsoft is better than sony? I also mentioned something about nintendo but i guess you missed that. I own 2 playstation 3's (1 60gb launch with ps2 bc and one slim), 2 Playstation 2's (slim and phat) and a PSP so stfu. Now back on topic i agree with orpheum666 sony has been going down for years. And now PS4 has been pushed back and will be the last to hit the market on the next 3 next gen consoles (Wii U, PS4 and whatever microsoft releases).

Extorris
    Array

Lol, read it a day ago, it amused me :P
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

News Reporter

Array

Again??? Think its about time Sony upped their security measures a bit.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7324 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Hoshikage

Array

You guys realize this was a brute force attack yes?
    Most people use the same email address and the same bloody password. Hack one site get the details, use the details to brute force.
    I don't really count this as an hack.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8251 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    You guys realize this was a brute force attack yes?
    Most people use the same email address and the same bloody password. Hack one site get the details, use the details to brute force.
    I don't really count this as an hack.
    It's not about the fact of it being a "hack" or not, it's the fact they have failed again to prevent these measures happening.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array

I wish this hacking Sony fad would end now. It's just getting really really dull to be honest. I love my PS3 as much as I love my xbox, it's just a shame when things like this keep happening that make me nervous to even play it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast