360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Rumor: Next Xbox slated for 2013 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matremone

Re: Rumor: Next Xbox slated for 2013

So damn long, but I guess that's good, as there's still games coming out I need. And still money I need to save up, as I bet this systems price is going to be ridiculous.

Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by Matremone View Post
    So damn long, but I guess that's good, as there's still games coming out I need. And still money I need to save up, as I bet this systems price is going to be ridiculous.
    The new console will be max 350-400 $ 'coz M$ will not sell many consoles with high price.

Willie

Guys i think it is all the rumors which are prevailing. so don’t get attention of them.
    All are fake statements.

spriteright

true but the xbox launched in nov 2005 but i did jusdt get a slim on monday so a new one would be very depressing

emffox

Microsoft better do a better job with this console considering how gamers have put up with the recall / overheating issues with the first two years of their console release.

News Reporter

Array

It was said that MS knew that a lot of the consoles were faulty but had deadlines to meet so just released them anyway, hopefully they wont make the same mistake again.

Seriously doubt we will see another console in 2013, perhaps announced before then but not released. There's still plenty of shelf life left in the current console and I'd bet that another re-designed 360 will show up before a new one is made.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7382 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    It was said that MS knew that a lot of the consoles were faulty but had deadlines to meet so just released them anyway, hopefully they wont make the same mistake again.

Seriously doubt we will see another console in 2013, perhaps announced before then but not released. There's still plenty of shelf life left in the current console and I'd bet that another re-designed 360 will show up before a new one is made.
    This, I'm also inclined to say what sephy called, 2014 - 2015, it just seems the most natural date for it to be released.

Curious to see what Hardware it uses when the time comes considering the rate tech has these last few years
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5660 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12