360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Two Worlds I & II, Savegame Resigner - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    MountaindewM
    I see what I did.

What you resign you gotta do it this way.

Extract the savefile from SaveXX_Twoworlds2 yada yada you know that much.
    Offzip the savefile and get 0000001c.dat and than hack it to your hearts content.
    Now Packzip 0000001c.dat back into savefile and remember put the offset 0x0000001c.

NOW you gotta put the savefile into the resigner and not the SaveXX_TwoWorlds2 yada yada...how it sounded is you resigned the whole save and not just the part of the save that you hacked.

Than you reinsert savefile back into SaveXX_Twoworlds2 yada yada(hey I am to lazy to see how it exactly is so you get the point).

Advertiser
    Demon

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    How to mod your save in Two Worlds 2

Things you need:
    -Offzip/Packzip (make sure your computer can use the program)
    -your game save
    -a hex editor of your choice (Hex Workshop, HxD, etc.)
    -a program to rehash and resign your game save (modio, horizon, 360 revolution, etc.)
    -tw2resigner
    -your in-game values such as your exp. and auras

"Before you hex make sure your values are pretty high aka auras and exp". If you have lower values then you'll find to many instant locations so the higher the better.

Alright once you've got all of those things, your going to want to take your game save and open it in 360 revolution and click on the contents tab and extract your "savefile". Once it's extracted open up the offzip/packzip UI. Extract your "savefile" and you should now have a "0000001c.dat file". Now the hex editing begins, open the "0000001c.dat" with a hex editor. Press control+F and change it to "32 bit long signed/little endian". Once you have done that it's time to locate your values. "Do not use a base converter to convert your values to hex" Ex. of what not to do-if my in game value for exp. is 8737 then I will use that number in the search bar. The hex value for 8737 is 00002221 and you probably won't find that value, so just use 8737. Once you have located your values and modded them and saved them, it's time to inject the "00000001c.dat" back into the "savefile". Open up Packzip UI and in the "source tab put the 0000001c.dat in that location" and in the "target tab put your savefile" and finally "start your offset at 0x0000001c" and click start. You'll get a message saying 1 file has been compressed. Now it's time to fix the checksum, so open up command prompt and drag the tw2resigner and drop it in . Make sure your savefile is located on your desktop. In command prompt it should say something like this: C:\Users\(your name)>C:\Users\(your name)\Desktop\tw2resigner.exe Deskop\savefile. Once you have that done press enter and you'll get a message saying that the checksum has been calculated and fixed. The Last thing you have to do is inject your fixed savefile back into your Con Package and rehash and resign. Load the game and enjoy. I hope this helps.
    with this awesome information that pirknuts provided does someone think we could get a user friendly GUI out of this

Reverse Engineer

Array
    Console screen on the xbox 360, interesting :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5337 || Posts : 211 || Thanks : 71 || Thanked 737 Times in 108 Posts

If you feel like donating some bit coins, please do so to address "1DNcjKhrVTGnKTyQYbjx8yTRoenTSySeoP", if you are interested in other projects visit www.chipit.se or www.baeckstrom.com, thanks!

Advertiser
    Demon

Array
    yea thats cool just its annoying that it disables achievements its like the Sims 3

VIP Member

Array
    and disables trophies too darn it. well at least you can get the bonus items with out disabling the acheivmos and trophies
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6972 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Can someone create a game Two Worlds II for the most novice like me. Thank you very much for your trouble

Array
    If you still want a game save I can post one that's at the very beginning of game and is level 180 with 10,000,000 auras if you want or I can make another one with a much higher level with a lot more auras.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast