[PC] Dungeon Defenders Equipment modding
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

[PC] Dungeon Defenders Equipment modding

Hey guys, by multiple requests here is my tutorial for modding equipment on Dungeon Defender (Open Play ONLY!).

1. Open cheat engine and select the DunDefGame.exe process:

2. Change your search Settings to look like this and press "First Scan":

3. Go back to the game and Upgrade your weapon once and search for the new value:

4. Keep upgrading your weapon and searching for the new value until you only have 1 value:

5. Copy/Paste the Offset for the upgrade value into the "Start" and "Stop" Offset and decrease the offset by 100 for the "Start" Offset. Also make sure to set the settings to what I have shown:

6. Change the "Search Type" to "Unknown Initial Value" and press "First Scan" Then change the "Search Type" to "Unchanged Value" and press "Next Scan":

7. Scroll down the list until you find Offset "######40" (should only have 64 results). The next 10 values are your stats (Hero, Abilities, Tower Stats):

8. Scroll down a few more values and you'll find Resistances (only works for Armor):

9. Scroll down further until you reach Offset "######88" These are your weapon stat values (Damage, Projectile Speed, Element Damage, Reload Speed):

10. Scroll down a bit and you'll find Weapon Miscellaneous Stats (Reload Speed, Knockback, Clip Ammo, Attack Speed):

11. Scroll down again and you'll find Weapon Info (Weapon Color 1, Max Upgrades Available):

12. At the same spot as above you will also find Weapon name (Quality) and Weapon Color 2 (doesn't stay changed), make sure to right click the value and select "Show as Hexadecimal". The first highlighted value is Name/Quality the second highlighted value is Color 2:

BEFORE

AFTER

Hope you guys can understand the tutorial, I wrote it and prepared it at like 6:00am lol :P
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14319 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array

Re: [PC] Dungeon Defenders Equipment modding

Hey mister get online i need to know where you got the PC version from and if its a good copy and other stuff too
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5460 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 221 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

NeoRizer

Can you do this for the 360 version? We need a save file with a crazy weapon for each class...preferably the Huntress because with a good weapon she can solo the entire game basically.

sexhatkeinemacht

What version of dungeon defenders is this? I tried on 7.0 and didn't work.

Also, the second number to search, you made a box around a few numbers, which one is it supposed to be : The cash till next upgrade? Upgrade level? Upgrade max level?

Edit - it's only working but some weapons, but I got it to work.

Can't get ranged damage to go up, only melee, but I can fix that with a ton of upgrades.

What is the max number of upgrades on regular weapons so I can make this look legit?
    Last edited by sexhatkeinemacht; 10-28-2011 at 07:52 AM.

uoyuoy743

i cant see pics :(

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Sorry photobucket is being gay atm, I'll upload the pics to a different site in a bit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Stopmovin

Help

Hey, this tutorial is great and all but i have several problems when i try and find the item i am upgrading. I follow the instructions exactly as they say, but still I cant find the weapon. I have managed to mod 1 weapon out of 12. When i upgrade a weapon from +1 too +2 it wont show. I keep upgrading and scanning again and again and again, but still nothing.

Please Help :)

uoyuoy743

O_O Re: [PC] Dungeon Defenders Equipment modding

how did you see the pics??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast