360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Metal Gear Solid HD Trilogy also coming to PS3?
Register
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Metal Gear Solid HD Trilogy also coming to PS3?

Source: www.qj.net

HD-remastered trilogies seem to be big right now for Sony. This trend, it seems, will not stop with Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, or Team Ico. Rumor has it that war will change yet again because Sony is giving Solid Snake and Metal Gear Solid the same treatment.

According to "insider whispers" picked up by UK's Official PlayStation Magazine, the first three Metal Gear Solid games are now in the "facelift queue" and that they will be re-released in a high-definition trilogy collection. There's no word on whether this collection will be released in physical copies, digital PSN downloads, or both, but the idea is a tempting prospect however Sony decides to release it.

There's also no word on which versions of the games will be remastered.

The only game in the series to hit the PS3 is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which was released way back in June 2008. Since Metal Gear Solid: Rising isn't due until 2012, it'd make a lot of sense to have Snake making noise in 2011.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrayWyatt For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array
    Even though I own every MGS, I would love to see how it turns out in HD. It is one of my favorite series, and would love to see it in HD.

Cheers for the info
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

kanar

Re: Metal Gear Solid HD Trilogy also coming to PS3?

agree with you.snake is so fantastic

kannon

Love everything MGS. i swear i saw this out already at my local gamestop

SOrry my bad i read the date at the wrong spot and thought it was recent

Array

No no no. This better come to Xbox! MGS1 was SOOOOO needed on it. Not Peace Walker. Thanks though.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rip4 View Post
    No no no. This better come to Xbox! MGS1 was SOOOOO needed on it. Not Peace Walker. Thanks though.
    Its already out, been out for quite a while...

Though, Peacewalker is amazing. It really brings the whole MG series together (Linking and discussing Big Boss's outer heaven to MG and MGS4). Though I will say it would've been the icing on the cake had it contained MGS with it, as it would've been a full circle (MGS3 contained MG and MG:Solid Snake)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Archibald

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    Source: www.qj.net

HD-remastered trilogies seem to PS3 accessories be big right now for ps3 controllers Sony. This trend, it seems, will not stop with Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, or Team Ico. Rumor has it that war will change yet again because Sony is giving Solid Snake and Metal Gear Solid the same treatment.

According to "insider whispers" picked up by UK's Official PlayStation Magazine, the first three Metal Gear Solid games are now in the "facelift queue" and that they will be re-released in a high-definition trilogy collection. There's no word on PS3 Move whether this collection will be released in physical copies, digital PSN downloads, or both, but the idea is a tempting prospect however Sony decides to release it.

There's also no word on which versions of the games will be remastered.

The only game in the series to hit the PS3 is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which was released way back in June 2008. Since Metal Gear Solid: Rising isn't due until 2012, it'd make a lot of sense to have Snake making noise in 2011.

if its in carpet then thats probably the problem and if thats not the problem then its inside the ps3 maybe the fan inside of it call sony and tell them about it there number is 1-800-345-7669