360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Red Dead Redemption Cheats are no longer disabling SAVE function WTH????
Register
    Advertiser

Array

Have a nice day Red Dead Redemption Cheats are no longer disabling SAVE function WTH????

Hey guys and girls I don't know if anyone else has experienced this yet but here goes.......last week I went to play Red Dead Redemption and when I loaded the game it asked me to update for some reason so I did and now I am able to save my game with the cheats on........YES! I said with the cheats ON! It still turns off achievements like before but now it only disables AUTO save and not FULL save. The SAVE GAME option now shows up on all beds even with the cheats on. Weird! The save game also has a * next to it. Now I am all for playing games through legit without cheats but after finishing this game like 3 times I just wanted to mess around with it and use the cheats. I only discovered the save feature was working when I went to change my outfit at one of my houses and noticed it said SAVE GAME as well. I was like "NO WAY!" so I pressed Y and sure enough it saved with the cheats ON! I thought it might have only been a glitch so I dash boarded out and reloaded the game and there it was and YES the save feature was still working when I activated the cheats again to test it. I don't know why or how but it's happening. Do any of you know why????

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Red Dead Redemption Cheats are no longer disabling SAVE function WTH????

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    Hey guys and girls I don't know if anyone else has experienced this yet but here goes.......last week I went to play Red Dead Redemption and when I loaded the game it asked me to update for some reason so I did and now I am able to save my game with the cheats on........YES! I said with the cheats ON! It still turns off achievements like before but now it only disables AUTO save and not FULL save. The SAVE GAME option now shows up on all beds even with the cheats on. Weird! The save game also has a * next to it. Now I am all for playing games through legit without cheats but after finishing this game like 3 times I just wanted to mess around with it and use the cheats. I only discovered the save feature was working when I went to change my outfit at one of my houses and noticed it said SAVE GAME as well. I was like "NO WAY!" so I pressed Y and sure enough it saved with the cheats ON! I thought it might have only been a glitch so I dash boarded out and reloaded the game and there it was and YES the save feature was still working when I activated the cheats again to test it. I don't know why or how but it's happening. Do any of you know why????
    It is red dead redemption nuff said

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    It is red dead redemption nuff said
    What's that suppose to mean lol!

Advertiser

Array

UPDATE: Puzzle Solved! I've just been informed that Rockstar released a patch that now enables players in Single Player to save their game even with the cheats on. It was apparently released a while ago but I didn't get it until recently when I played Red Dead for the first time in ages lol!

I knew I wasn't going insane!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Array

This is good to know. i may plan to get the game for Chrismas. thanks.

Array

Will this be on the RDR Game of the year edition??? I hope so. Wasnt there a solutiion for getting the game save to work on the original game anyway? Its been a while since I played it and I used the Save Editor which worked like a dream. Im going to play the GOTY edition once Ive smashed Arkham City and got 100%

Advertiser

Array

[QUOTE=bigcol;47771]Will this be on the RDR Game of the year edition??? I hope so. Wasnt there a solutiion for getting the game save to work on the original game anyway? Its been a while since I played it and I used the Save Editor which worked like a dream. Im going to play the GOTY edition once Ive smashed Arkham City and got 100%[/QUOTE

If it now works on the standard edition, you'd think they would allow it on the GOTY edition but who knows. Just have to test it out I guess. Yes I think there was another way to get the game to save with cheats on before but now they have made it legit it doesn't matter lol!