360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza 4 Banned People - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

Re: Forza 4 Banned People

you can run it online just fine, but make sure your smart when you mod. dont go all crazxy and follow the guidelines i gave you. i havent been caught yet, except once but thats because i tried to reinset the modded file twice without forst extracting the new one and it tripped the flag. its my fault though. i was trying to rush.. ah well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thevarekai For This Useful Post:

Array

Thanks for the tip, Which modding programs, should I use and how much should I start with, so that there can be no flags, credits, XP, Level, how often you do it in their XBL Gamertag

Array

please use the thanks button at the bottom for giving thanks, dont want you getting in trouble..... anyways...

i use horizon, it costs 5 dollars for 1 month which is far more than enough to get the job done. it can be downloaded here

http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

you may think 5 bucks is strange for a mod propgram but think of it this way, dont go out to eat at mcdonolds one day during the week. then you have enough money to do it.

it contains a credit, level and XP modifier, as well as a VERY KOOLlivery unlocker. so you can download from the store front and remove the lock on the paint jobs letting you change them.

start with around 30 million and go through the game and buy every car you want till you run out of money.

then re-mod another 30 mill. use this process untill you get every car you want, the final mod should be another 30 million and thats what you will use for upgrades and friends money. dont go above 30 million.... and its my personal reccomendation to not mess with your level of XP either, just to be safe.

i often times give my friends money, but only in increments of 10 million, and i make sure they are in party with me and remove the auction as soon as its done.

never EVER allow a friend to leave the party or do it when he will "BRB" or clear auction when he gets on later. the money must be transfered ASAP with as little delay as possible to be safe.

much better safe thank sorry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thevarekai For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123