360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3] - Page 14
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    etcman9

Re: TESV: Skyrim God Save w/Testing Hall

Thank you!!

lightvoice

Thank you.

Bear Hugs

Array

Thanks man! I will use this very soon, I'm almost done with the game! :D
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6597 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Werter View Post
    Hello,
    First, I wish to thank you for these great saves. I am also a fan of your fallout 3 saves, I might add, which are also great. But, I seem to be having a problem with these saves, when I get to The "Throat of the World" Quest, it won't activate, and I think it may have something to do with already having the "Clear Skies" shout. Everytime I try to talk Arngeir, none of the speech options activate the quest. Is there anything that you can do to fix this? I would like to avoid having to start the game over.

Thanks,
    Werter
    Do you try reloading an earlier save? Just had someone test this with my saves for me on the PC (I'm still playing the game regular atm), he said he got through it with no problems. Make sure you go to each of the word symbols on the ground (3 of them) and after you "learn it" (god save already has it) use it at the wind gate by pressing or holding RB. That should clear the path.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Nu, so there is no way to up the destruction damage enchantment without the console command? I haven't seen any enchants yet that up the damage, just reduced magica cost and what have you. Too bad, because I'm saddened that magic starts to fail you at higher levels and your enemies take 5x the spells to kill vs a couple of swings of a sword. Maybe when the creation tool comes out, we'll have the chance to change damage outputs. Any chance you could toss a couple of those enchants to the pre-cc god mode save to test out?
    I am planning on adding it to v1.3 (along with most of the Artifacts (unique items) to the Pre-CC saves), but that won't be released till friday/saturday (taking a break from save making).

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.2]

Quote Originally Posted by sproksha View Post
    At the bottom of page eight theirs a CC god save with basic health and stats, but with everything you just described. Hope that one helps.
    Ah yes, very helpful thank you.
    Is there something in these saves that makes weapons more powerful? I've noticed that standard weapons that would normally have like 9-10 damage suddenly have like 25 damage? Makes the early game very easy :)

SABERxEXCALIBUR

Re: TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.2]

this is probably gonna be a stupid question but.... any of these saves would block out the read 50 skill books achievement and learn 20 shouts achievement right?

mgamer

Nu any chance of adding the full map unlocked and main quest items

kaboose87
    Is there any command to add perk points?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=59.214937,11.007166