360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3] - Page 17
Register
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Nu Titan

Re: TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3]

Quote Originally Posted by jackfhi View Post
    thanks for ur save sets sharing,but i cant use them,the game shows that ur save was created by the later version,so i cant load any one of them

SO would u please mod my save to the god save,this is the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?uxx4zclz7su1f4f

thanks!!!
    You need to update your game. If you can't sign in to live for some reason, you can download updates here. Just download the right one and use Horizon or 360 Revolution to put it on a USB drive.

Array

Re: TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3]

Dude this is great....highly appreciated!

jackfhi

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Titan View Post
    You need to update your game. If you can't sign in to live for some reason, you can download updates here. Just download the right one and use Horizon or 360 Revolution to put it on a USB drive.

i download the update file on the site and read the faq
    and finished the 6 and 7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	4223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	4224

but as i play the game it since not install the update.the game version was still v1.00.5.0

i need help!!!! what`s wrong???

Travayne

Just an FYI the enchanted weapons and armor boxes don't actually freeze the game but it does slow it down until it's done loading all of the items. But thanks again for all of this.

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by jackfhi View Post
    i download the update file on the site and read the faq
    and finished the 6 and 7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	4223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	4224

but as i play the game it since not install the update.the game version was still v1.00.5.0

i need help!!!! what`s wrong???
    I update my games through live, so if I'm wrong someone can correct me.

1. Download the correct update for your game (Media-ID). If you don't know which one is correct you'll have to try different ones.

2. After downloading the Title Update , open Horizon and click the tools tab then select Package Manager. Click on open in the new window, then select the title update file you downloaded.

3. Click save to device.

*Now if the update doesn't work, try clearing your cache for both the USB and HDD (through the dashboard). Then do the steps again. You may have to try different updates to get the correct one. Clear your cache before each time.

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Travayne View Post
    Just an FYI the enchanted weapons and armor boxes don't actually freeze the game but it does slow it down until it's done loading all of the items. But thanks again for all of this.
    Yeah, they work. They just load very slow and taking single items from them is very slow. Better to just smith and enchant your own stuff if your using the god/dovahkiin saves.

Haven Donator

Array

Re: TESV: Skyrim God Save w/Testing Hall

So which save is the best by far for someone who is just about to start playing this game?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5998 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

jackfhi

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Titan View Post
    I update my games through live, so if I'm wrong someone can correct me.

1. Download the correct update for your game (Media-ID). If you don't know which one is correct you'll have to try different ones.

2. After downloading the Title Update , open Horizon and click the tools tab then select Package Manager. Click on open in the new window, then select the title update file you downloaded.

3. Click save to device.

*Now if the update doesn't work, try clearing your cache for both the USB and HDD (through the dashboard). Then do the steps again. You may have to try different updates to get the correct one. Clear your cache before each time.

it still doesnt work,i think because the SKYRIM title updates(TU) from the site are for PAL and NTSC/U ,BUT my 360 console only play the NTSC/J GAMES~~
    Are there any other solution? OR i must wait until the NTSC/J title updates for SKYRIM show up???