360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] SKYRIM Semi-Legit Save Before CC (NOW WORKS WITH ALL RACES) - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    shotgunn

Re: [RELEASE] SKYRIM Semi-Legit Save Before Character Creation UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by AvaritiaXIII View Post
    nice save man! is there anyway way to add the full set of Deadric armor plus the weapons.
    Give me your save. I'll add them in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kok123 View Post
    Also bro, anyway to add one shot kill weapons? Like modded weapons?
    I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondotose View Post
    Two great semi-legit saves, making the game easier but not too easy.
    Thanks!

Also considering doing insta-shouts or at least cut the time in between charges by half (I think half would be the more semi-legit course). Not sure if it would carry over though, or if you can even cut it in half. The console command is shoutrecoverymult and the default value is 1; 0 would remove cooldown... so I'm thinking maybe you can set it to 0.5? I'll give it a test tonight and if it works out, you guys can just give me your save and I'll put it in for you.

Array

Have a nice day Re: [RELEASE] SKYRIM Semi-Legit Save Before Character Creation UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunn View Post
    I will also try using another race for save 1. I used a Nord to test so I didn't encounter any problems
    :D tried your save. I noticed that on the name of the save before I load it - save 2 prisoner, NORD,.....
    ;) so even I choose the other race the stat will reset except for Nord.

I tried your save 1 with other races! the perks are still there but the levels are reset. health, magika, stamina - 100. :D only the Nord work right!

shotgunn

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    :D tried your save. I noticed that on the name of the save before I load it - save 2 prisoner, NORD,.....
    ;) so even I choose the other race the stat will reset except for Nord.

I tried your save 1 with other races! the perks are still there but the levels are reset. health, magika, stamina - 100. :D only the Nord work right!
    Thanks for testing that out me for me. I guess that means that by default before you even choose your race, you are a Nord. The only way to work around this is by doing each person's save individually. Have you guys tried the other saves out there before character creation? Do they work as they should with other races?

I will do this, though. I feel very bad for releasing saves that work for only one race. I wanted to mod the saves before character creation so that people can make whatever character they wanted to and have that slight boost in the beginning. I think with whatever stats I tweaked it was very fun. You're supposed to be this dragonborn, so you should be somewhat a little more powerful than others. You'll encounter challenges and hard battles, but they won't frustrate you or one-shot you.

So if you want that kind of experience, post your saves and I will mod them for you. I made a batch file for the console commands so I just really need to type in a couple words and it'll be done. Something to do between loading screens.

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Ah well, at least we tried. I thought the stats would apply regardless of race... Hmm.

Has someone tried playing further despite the stats not being what they're supposed to and see if once you level up one of your skill stats or equip weapons and armor then use them to see if the stats all change to what I set it to?

If it still doesn't work after that, then I guess it really is tied to the Nord by default and we'll have to do them one by one.

If that's the case, then sorry about that folks. But don't worry, Mojobojo, myself (I'm a tester, not a programmer) and the other programmers of this site are working hard on an Xbox 360 Skyrim save editor.

shotgunn

Quote Originally Posted by Revenger View Post
    Ah well, at least we tried. I thought the stats would apply regardless of race... Hmm.

Has someone tried playing further despite the stats not being what they're supposed to and see if once you level up one of your skill stats or equip weapons and armor then use them to see if the stats all change to what I set it to?

If it still doesn't work after that, then I guess it really is tied to the Nord by default and we'll have to do them one by one.

If that's the case, then sorry about that folks. But don't worry, Mojobojo, myself (I'm a tester, not a programmer) and the other programmers of this site are working hard on an Xbox 360 Skyrim save editor.
    There are plenty of other modded saves before character creation out there. I wonder if they're having the same problem?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunn View Post
    There are plenty of other modded saves before character creation out there. I wonder if they're having the same problem?
    feww have just tested almost of them! uhm same problem! and I noticed that every perk we set in CC save will not change even we choose other race.
    I also tried to go further and level up 1 skill it just from 15 -> 16 lol not 30 like we set it to.

at least you guys tried hard :) . really appreciate for your saves. I'm still enjoying them ;)

shotgunn

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    feww have just tested almost of them! uhm same problem! and I noticed that every perk we set in CC save will not change even we choose other race.
    I also tried to go further and level up 1 skill it just from 15 -> 16 lol not 30 like we set it to.

at least you guys tried hard :) . really appreciate for your saves. I'm still enjoying them ;)
    So then I'm right.. default race really is Nord. Which I guess explains why when the character creation screen comes up it shows a Nord haha. Maybe I can do a universal save where I add in full set of dragon scale/plate armor and full set of daedric weapons. On top of that, -50% shout cooldown and all perks unlocked. That would be fun.

Array

Could someone please post a list of the "EXACT" input for all skills? I am able to get only few done,and the others are not valid commands.I tried some of these 100 diff ways.Thanks.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast