360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] SKYRIM Semi-Legit Save Before CC (NOW WORKS WITH ALL RACES) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Advertiser

Array

Re: [RELEASE] SKYRIM Semi-Legit Save Before Character Creation UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunn View Post
    Thanks for testing that out me for me. I guess that means that by default before you even choose your race, you are a Nord. The only way to work around this is by doing each person's save individually. Have you guys tried the other saves out there before character creation? Do they work as they should with other races?

I will do this, though. I feel very bad for releasing saves that work for only one race. I wanted to mod the saves before character creation so that people can make whatever character they wanted to and have that slight boost in the beginning. I think with whatever stats I tweaked it was very fun. You're supposed to be this dragonborn, so you should be somewhat a little more powerful than others. You'll encounter challenges and hard battles, but they won't frustrate you or one-shot you.

So if you want that kind of experience, post your saves and I will mod them for you. I made a batch file for the console commands so I just really need to type in a couple words and it'll be done. Something to do between loading screens.

Hey don't feel bad. I still like your save even if I have to use the Nord. I've been having a blast with it. The 100 Smithing skill is very handy. I'm sure the "race specific" thing will be worked out. Keep up the good work!

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Revenger View Post
    Ah well, at least we tried. I thought the stats would apply regardless of race... Hmm.

Has someone tried playing further despite the stats not being what they're supposed to and see if once you level up one of your skill stats or equip weapons and armor then use them to see if the stats all change to what I set it to?

If it still doesn't work after that, then I guess it really is tied to the Nord by default and we'll have to do them one by one.

If that's the case, then sorry about that folks. But don't worry, Mojobojo, myself (I'm a tester, not a programmer) and the other programmers of this site are working hard on an Xbox 360 Skyrim save editor.

Yes you did try and I personally thank you both for the time and effort you put into bringing us these saves. Keep up the good work!

Array

### I CAN MOD YOUR SAVE FOR YOU ###
    I have been told that this will only work if you choose a Nord as your race. I think it's because, by default, before you even create your character, you are a Nord. Therefore, choosing another race will reset the skill values to whatever that race's skill values are. However, it also seems that whatever perks I have unlocked for you will still be there no matter what race you pick. I have figured this out through your feedback. I also feel very bad because I thought you could just make whateve character you wanted and have those modded skills. Therefore, if you want to have the modded stats and skills as listed below, and you are planning on playing through with anything but a Nord, post your save. If you plan on playing as a Nord, then enjoy the attached saves.

I created a batch file, modded all those stats and skills only requires me to type a couple of words in the console, and it should be no problem modding people's saves.

### UPDATED AGAIN###
    - INSTEAD OF INCLUDING JUST THE GAMESAVE.DAT, I INCLUDED THE ACTUAL SAVE. MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE NECESSARY ID'S SO THAT IT WORKS FOR YOU.
    - ADDED REVENGER'S GAMESAVE

1. UNRAR
    2. Open Horizon
    3. Open Package Manager
    4. Change ID's to match yours
    5. Save, Rehash, Resign
    6. Save to device

When you go to load your save, the screenshot may look messed up. Don't worry about it. Once you save over it, the screenshot will display properly.

SAVE 1:
    - Level 1 Prisoner (before character creation)
    - All but one skills at level 30 w/ perks up to the rank 30 requirement
    - Level 100 Smithing w/ all perks
    - Magicka, Health, and Stamina set at 200
    - Everything else is the same (items, gold, etc.)

SAVE 2 (thanks to Revenger):
    - Level 1 Prisoner (before character creation)
    - All but one skills at level 25
    - Level 100 Smithing w/ all perks
    - Magicka, Health, and Stamina set at 200
    - 9,999 Gold, 999 Lockpicks, 500 carry weight

Like the title states, this is a semi-legit save at the very beginning. There are plenty of crazy maxed-out level 1 saves out there. I have been really looking for a save like this and I couldn't get anyone to help me. However, I know there are others who are looking for something like this so I thought I would share this with them.
    Just Wondering If You Could Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health Which Ever Is Fine.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25 If Not Thats Okay...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

shotgunn

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDarkness89 View Post
    Just Wondering If You Could Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health Which Ever Is Fine.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25 If Not Thats Okay...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13
    I can do it, but you realize that if it's before character creation you will only get the modded values if you are a Nord, right?

shotgunn

I'm so happy. I was able to get it to work with any race. Testing it through the whole tutorial to make sure there are no complications.

shotgunn

Works almost perfectly. However, the skills are not SET at that value. Think of them as being fortified. Most skills have +20 added on to them. That means that maybe for one-handed your actual skill might be 15, but 20 is added on to it making it 35. You get the benefits of that skill being higher, with weapon damage being higher and all, but you won't be able to unlock perks that require rank 35 or whatever because your actual skill is 15. Like I said, it's like the skills are fortified. But because it is an ADDED value instead of a SET value, it will not reset when you pick another race because picking another race sets the skills at the values for that race.

Testing through it it seemed way too easy with +20 on each skill, so I'm going to tweak it a little bit. I'll post the new save when I'm done.

canderous87

Just tryed the save. It works EXCELLENT! Might I request one without the skill buffs? I would like to keep all of the added perks though. Also, could you add maybe 10,000 gold and some Ingots and Black Soul gems (filled) for crafting purposes? thank you!
    Last edited by canderous87; 11-18-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Array

Works almost perfectly. However, the skills are not SET at that value. Think of them as being fortified. Most skills have +20 added on to them. That means that maybe for one-handed your actual skill might be 15, but 20 is added on to it making it 35. You get the benefits of that skill being higher, with weapon damage being higher and all, but you won't be able to unlock perks that require rank 35 or whatever because your actual skill is 15. Like I said, it's like the skills are fortified. But because it is an ADDED value instead of a SET value, it will not reset when you pick another race because picking another race sets the skills at the values for that race.

Testing through it it seemed way too easy with +20 on each skill, so I'm going to tweak it a little bit. I'll post the new save when I'm done.
    you r cool lol. so it show skill 15 in menu but our strike has power of skill 35, right?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast