360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 101
Register
Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2651769196979899100101102103104105106111126 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamis87 View Post
    hey zwarrior thanks for helping me. when i wrote my concern i didnt check the other post responses till the next day and i felt pretty stupid afterwards lol. but yeah, so like you said only replace the items that you already have and not add them in a blank spot. by doing this, will this prevent me from having these problems getting progression items? once again thank zwarrior :)
    Thats alright, no probs.

By the way has anyone noticed the editor allows you to have the 'ESCAPE DEATH' miracle??? I think this is a hidden spell you can only get with this editor. It basically works like a Rare Ring of Sacrifice.

Particle0

Does anyone have this problem. I'm trying to add all weapons and shields and I get a problem when I equip a shield even a light one my equip weight goes up drastically and I can barley move. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Please help

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Particle0 View Post
    Does anyone have this problem. I'm trying to add all weapons and shields and I get a problem when I equip a shield even a light one my equip weight goes up drastically and I can barley move. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Please help
    How much is your endurance stat and 'equip burden'? Try unequipping all items and then try the shield again.

You may need to raise the endurance stat which inturn raises the equip burden and therefore will allow you to equip more items.

Edge

Thanks! This is the only editor I could find that can edit inventories.

on24us

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

Excellent thank you!!

zackgriffith

Thanks for this editor. I was actually trying my hand at hex editing a while. Made a really nice save. But then i messed up and i somehow lost my back ups? Nearly broke my pc lol. But then i found this. So thanks alot

Cows

Honestly, the thing is pretty bad. It's a great idea and everything, and it's cool, but it's riddled with bugs, and it's just frustrating to deal with, takes forever and just flat out does not work sometimes. I get a failed to load save data every time I try to mod a file after arriving at firelink, so whatever I guess. Spent hours trying to screw around with it and I'm either unable to pick up any key at all (even though I don't even add keys into my inventory), or just a failed to load save data error, and it's waaaaaay too unorganized. This thing is a mess, but it's nice though when you can actually get it to work.
    Last edited by Cows; 05-21-2012 at 09:29 AM.

J1GSAW

I thought this was awesome until I found out you can't ever save your progress in game after using it... :( So I guess it only useful if your gonna go through the whole game in one run sadly.