360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 50
Page 50 of 129 FirstFirst ... 254045464748495051525354556075100125 ... LastLast
    Defa

Re: [Stable] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.0.0.0

Titatines .txt files still need to be moved to Weapons/Armors/Shields/etc folder to be shown in the editor list and found when scanning. Added spells cannot be attuned, only the changed number of already-learned spells works (ie buying a spell then changing the owned number of that spell results in all the copies of that spell attunable).

Jappi I think I have a "personal" question to ask (don't think others should have the same problem...). Before using the 2.0 version of this editor I used another one made by you and Cybersam, I mean this http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3897/immagine1wc.png and this http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6344/immagine2uf.png , I only used it to change the amount of souls. Anytime I edited my save with it, I always had to put the save in my Xbox HDD (through transfer kit) and then move it in my USB Memory Unit to make my save work (if I put directly in my USB MU the game does not save, always reloads the point when I left to use the editor, and if I leave the save in the HDD the game fails to load it). Now after I edited this save with both your 2.0 and 2.1 editors the game freezes when finishes to load and shows my character standing up just before taking control of it. Do you know anything about fixing this? Maybe is it a problem related to your old editor I used before 2.0 version? I noticed that the game freezes when the autosave picture in upper-right corner appears, because I tried to make a new character and the game freezes when it autosaves just before taking control of character; I also tried to load the save and then remove the USB MU, resulting in the game not to freezes but showing the message that the autosave function failed because it did not find the storage device, thus taking me back to title screen. I don't know, maybe the old editor has a bug that pseudo-corrupt my gamesave when saving and rehash/resigning it?

Sorry if I wrote a lot and if my english is bad (I'm italian), if you find out something please tell me! But please do not waist much of your time, do it if you want and when you want, it's not really important because I can play anyway, I finished the game 3 times and have done everything, it's just for a random-playing with my friends (-: .

Oh, and the editor is still awesome and super-fast now! Epic colossal galactic work! You're a god!

EDIT: I forgot the link for my save, in case you would need it or like to give a look http://www.mediafire.com/?pklclcj19kg4ya9
    Last edited by Defa; 01-25-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowfied View Post
    Hey guys mod newbie here, I attempted try the mod by adding a single weapon to my inventory. However once I started up my 360 the USB was listed as not being formatted for use on the 360 (I had done this prior though obviously to transfer my saves). So I reformatted the USB and now am trying to transfer the backup file onto it. How can I manage to do so? Any help would be appreciated as I'd really rather not lose all my progress.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out my 360 doesn't read the USB unless it's put in the port at the back of the 360.

EDIT#2: I've run into an issue when trying to edit my stats, whenever I try to I get this error message.

I'm using Windows Vista 64bit if that may be the problem.
    I seem to be having the same problem as this guy here. I know that changing some "theme" is involved, but could you please point me to the right direction in this? I like the way this tool is going with the direct loading from device, but I cant seem to get anything done here.

EDIT: As it turns out, my Windows 7 32-bit Home edition shipped with the bold, italics, and bold italics version of the font, but not the regular....
    Downloaded and installed and your editor works perfectly!

DARK

Re: [Stable] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.1.0.0

Absolutely Major Game Breaking problem!!!!!

Okay it seems that if you edit a certain number of items 46 or more I believe in the versions 2.0 and 2.1 it stops your keys in game from working for example you mod 50 items to your newly made character in the asylum the key you pick up doesnt appear in your inventory and if you pick it up before hand it will not work... this goes for everysingle key in the game.

DARK

Quote Originally Posted by impelliteri View Post
    hey, I put a lot of items on empty slots, mostly weapons and armor but only 3 items appeared in my inventory in the game, how come?
    Make sure you hit save between switching from say armor to weapons otherwise all that addin items will disappear.

Hollowfied

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    I seem to be having the same problem as this guy here. I know that changing some "theme" is involved, but could you please point me to the right direction in this? I like the way this tool is going with the direct loading from device, but I cant seem to get anything done here.

EDIT: As it turns out, my Windows 7 32-bit Home edition shipped with the bold, italics, and bold italics version of the font, but not the regular....
    Downloaded and installed and your editor works perfectly!
    Would you mind posting where you downloaded the font from please?

johnnyspider78

Its best not to mod anything until AFTER you leave the tutorial area (Asylum), and reach Firelink Shrine.

Defa

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyspider78 View Post
    Its best not to mod anything until AFTER you leave the tutorial area (Asylum), and reach Firelink Shrine.
    I tried to add only the Paladin set +5 (to not being easily killed by the first boss) and it worked fine, anyway I share your advice and I would also say that adding Lordvessel should crash the game (I did not test this but I read this state in one of the first pages of this thread).

ghostyoeri

hij doet het goed man. net nog ff gebruikt