360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 56
Page 56 of 129 FirstFirst ... 6314651525354555657585960616681106 ... LastLast
    Saw6

Re: [Stable] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.2.0.0

Thanks so much ! Amazing tool !

Array

Downloaded 2.2 and tried it out. I either need a tutorial or I am just going apeshit here. The Attune Magic still won't work for me, I don't know why or how, but it simply won't work. I will give you the benefit of the doubt saying that it works in 2.2. I will make a whole new character and test out the Attune Magic again. Because I am seriously at my wits end, if anyone can help me with this magical madness I'd be much appreciated. Jappi88 please add me on Xbox Live so we may talk in person.

I need someone else to confirm that the magic spells are alive and kicking on Dark Souls. You know when you set them in the editor and then you go to Attune Magic, they're not there. Please someone show me what I am doing wrong. I really want these spells. ;A;

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
    Downloaded 2.2 and tried it out. I either need a tutorial or I am just going apeshit here. The Attune Magic still won't work for me, I don't know why or how, but it simply won't work. I will give you the benefit of the doubt saying that it works in 2.2. I will make a whole new character and test out the Attune Magic again. Because I am seriously at my wits end, if anyone can help me with this magical madness I'd be much appreciated. Jappi88 please add me on Xbox Live so we may talk in person.

To quote jappi "i've tested everything with the tool, and it all works (attuning spells , weapons/armor/items/keys) "

So if it works fine for him then you must be doing something wrong lol!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    To quote jappi "i've tested everything with the tool, and it all works (attuning spells , weapons/armor/items/keys) "

So if it works fine for him then you must be doing something wrong lol!
    Well can he make a manual for his editor? I'm going bonkers here. The only thing I need to know is how to make the magic in game work, what does he pick on the editor since there are two choices. Spells.txt and magic.txt

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Updated the tool with additional FIX...

i'm tired of hearing that people cant get it to work because of a human error.
    now you wont be able to add items in wrong section , and should be shown when to hit scan.

Redownload Tool please and retry.

polyhedral

You sir, are awesome. Have a nice day.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Updated the tool with addition FIX...

i'm tired of hearing that people cant get it to work because of a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    human error.
    now you wont be able to add items in wrong section , and should be shown when to hit scan.

Redownload Tool please and retry.

I hate to be the thorn in your backside, I was just saying throw in a redme.txt in there so people know what to do when using your mod-tool there Jappi, I love the tool itself, just some parts are confusing. Hell I give you props, if you were to sell this I'd buy it since it's that good of a mod-tool man. I just wanted to know how to attune the magic properly so I don't have to keep trying to do trial and error with the saves, I am not doubting that you didn't test it, but different things happen for different people. That human error can be easily fixed if you let us know what to do mate.

wyxsg

Awesome update! Everything seems to be working as it should for me.

1 question though: Exactly how does "Set All Values" work? If I put 999 in the durability field for a particular weapon and press "Set All Values", does it mean it will have 999 in EVERYTHING? And by everything I mean even in terms of stat requirements, weight, resistances, etc? Could Jappi or anyone shed a bit of light as to how this works?