360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 80
Page 80 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5305570757677787980818283848590105 ... LastLast
    zangafa

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    You can create your own list.

Make sure to keep it the same structure as the original text files.
    Thanks For Your Support And Your Tool So Just To Be Clear To Me i will copy the text file and edit it and keep the original one correct ?

and i have one doubt only sorry i ask to much if i add the Black Hand To My Inventory and join the "Darkwraith Covenants" you know when you join that Covenants you earned the Black Hand is this will be ok or it will effect on the game because i will be has 2 Dark Hand ?

goblinek666

Hi. I have problem. Every time when I run editor I see: "Dark Soul.exe has stopped working". Any idea why this is happen? or happening? sorry for my english
    Last edited by goblinek666; 02-29-2012 at 05:26 PM.

absolutxero69

Great Editor! Works like a charm... but small problem i'm having. When i play the game everything i edited is right however i notice that i never see any writing from other players & no summon signs from other players. Which posses a problem because i enjoy playing the game w/ a friend. However i tried some some trouble shooting & found that after i save w/ this editor i then open the save in the snuggly editor, save the file w/o editing anything, throw it back on my usb drive (using modio i rehash/ resign) & then boot the game up & i see writing & can see other people roaming around & can see summon sighn again. Its not a big deal for me to open in snuggly & simply save again, i just wasnt sure if anyone else had the problem or not & just wanted to let you know about the issue i was having. Other than this minor issue its an awsome editor & keep up the great work, its much much appreciated!

Array
    Twitter: @

To Jappi88 - I just wanted to thank you also, for developing a wonderful tool. This works like a charm. A++

crazyw1989

thx,this is the best save editor i ever seen.

Array

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

thank you for all your hard work and time for this wonderful editor

Haven Donator
    Array

you know if you get caught using an edited character on xbox live you could get banned i never play online but I've seen posts about people claiming other players threatening to report them I dont know if its true or not but be careful

Sphirael

I came back to this game because I was bored, and I've already completed 1.5 runs with a legit level 14 character. Wanted to mod one so that I could try out all the other forms of combat/spells, without having to pump levels into my 14, and ruining what I felt I accomplished with it. I actually gave up on the game because of all the obvious hackers who would jump to the top of the 'Book of the Guilty' or whatever, because my original goal was to take the top spot.

Anyway, the inventory editor works fine for me. I made a new file, and gave myself all the equipment, etc. However, I can't modify any attributes. There error I get when I try is "Font 'Palatino Linotype' does not support style 'Regular'." Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a known fix? Aside from this it works great.