360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722376287112 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantyc View Post
    They rebalanced some weapons and added some items for sale by the merchants. They also fixed the multiplayer, the Snuggly Crow exploit, the dragon head exploit and removed the unlockable aspect of the ring of fog.

Nothing they have done would hurt the save editor. They would have to completely change the save file to do that, at which point people would just have to start over finding addresses.
    what the "unlockable aspect of the ring of fog" ?
    you mean the trade lantern for the ring or limitation of the ring in invasion ?

Muertos

great job man thanks

bakihanna

Thank you!!!! gonna try this in a little bit. sure as hell gonna make my life easier

Array

Quote Originally Posted by aos10 View Post
    what the "unlockable aspect of the ring of fog" ?
    you mean the trade lantern for the ring or limitation of the ring in invasion ?
    Before this patch, if you went PvP with a ring of fog on the other guy couldn't lock you. Basically makes magic impossible against it and makes melee tougher as well. This patch now lets you lock onto someone with the ring on, which makes the ring useless for anything other than that bridge vs 2 archers part in Anor Londo.

isaacgar

You done good Jappi, you done good. :)

MyHeart

Quote Originally Posted by badkatie View Post
    hmmm the problem went away for me for some reason.... I think its because I just click No when the program asked me to make a backup.
    gasp what do you mean? you got the inverntory thing to work? thats great! well im referring to like actually being able to equip the items you added via the editor, so like did you? :O

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN
    Array

lol i added 1 of each ember and 1 of each weapon i was missing. showed my list as a mass amount of one item. my ghost blade is gone etc. the items i added has no icon, cant be used. and the blacksmith keeps saying the same thing when you give the same ember like its infinite lol. its really well made. just got to squeeze the bugs out :D

Lunaraia

Nice editor, I can get more stuff with it, there is however a... slight... problem, if I add any item to my inventory that does not already exist in it (let's say I added another Scimitar for upgrade purpouses since weapons dosn't stack), being too lazy and all to look for one, then the item shows up as a "Ghost" item, you can see it in the overall item menu, but you can't use it, drop it, equip it, or anything else with it for that matter, it just sits there taking up space, however if the 98 dragon scale i added to my single dragon scale could all be used just fine think you could look into a fix for it?

until then i guess I'll have to find some more titanite on my own.