[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 32
Register
Page 32 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7222728293031323334353637425782107 ... LastLast
    vipin928

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

ohhhh. thx u , i like it

Pook and Pie

Re: [Updated !] Dark Souls - Save editor V 1.9.0.0

So, uh, I was playing this last night and the two weapons I added started functioning normally (allowing repairs, drops, etc.). I have no idea why, but I ventured around and killed probably four bosses or so in between that last post and this one, and everything started working as it should.

So... yeah. No clue why that happened.

Roren

When I double click on the application is says KV.bin is not found in application directory. Cannot continue.
    What's wrong?

EDIT: I figured it out, extract contents to folder on desktop.

iHazAFish

I've experienced that reversing hollowfication also activates bugged items

Edit:
    As in; it unbugs them
    Last edited by iHazAFish; 12-25-2011 at 08:03 PM.

thatguylester

So I tried adding items in my inventory (Weapon and shield) using the bottomless box method but for some reason I see the item in my inventory with no image and name but when I go to the bottomless box menu I can't see it in there. So I can't to the bottomless box method because I can't select the item to put in the storage.

Any solutions to this or am I just doing something wrong?

Advertiser

Array

Hi Jappi,

I have some questions I hope you can answer for me please.......

Question 1. When I load another person's save into the editor it shows up fine and everything works perfectly but when I try to load my own save made on my own xbox using my own copy of the game, it won't show up/load. When I click edit statics it shows as some modded save of CMKcrazay and not mine. Why would it show that if I am loading a save of my own? What am I missing here? I want my own saves to work if possible.

Question 2. In the screen shots of the editor that you have provided, it shows HP and Stamina at 999999/999999 and all others at 999. When you hit the MAX button they show up as these figures but when you load the game HP and Stamina are only 9999/999999 and all others are at 99 and not 999. Why is that?

Question 3. When I mod my health potions and other items to 99 with the editor and then load the game, they seem to convert to a lower number when I use them (eg. I had 99 health potions but when I used one it converted back to 20) Any idea why this happens?

Any help and/or info would be very much appreciated.

UPDATE: Never mind about Question 1 I solved it. It was a simple case of human error and a misplaced save file lol!
    Last edited by XajNyne; 12-26-2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Added Question

iHazAFish

Quote Originally Posted by thatguylester View Post
    So I tried adding items in my inventory (Weapon and shield) using the bottomless box method but for some reason I see the item in my inventory with no image and name but when I go to the bottomless box menu I can't see it in there. So I can't to the bottomless box method because I can't select the item to put in the storage.

Any solutions to this or am I just doing something wrong?
    Did you remember to set the quantity of the item you added to 1?

Roren

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    Question 2. In the screen shots of the editor that you have provided, it shows HP and Stamina at 999999/999999 and all others at 999. When you hit the MAX button they show up as these figures but when you load the game HP and Stamina are only 9999/999999 and all others are at 99 and not 999. Why is that?
    It says 9999 but once it reaches 0 it turns over to 9999 again, and I may even think that technically you cannot die because I have had it turn over many times - note however that falling from a very high place (Not into an endless fall which also kills you, somewhere your feet actually land) will kill you if high enough for some reason.