360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 79
Register
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4295469747576777879808182838489104 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

Great save editor here i love all the functions it has, having all item is so damn useful! Thanks and i will be using this for a while :D

lala15514

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Anybody have one for PS3?

Pazuru990

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

Completely love this editor to death, been fun messing with it. Despite the bugs and everything that has come with it [items not following through, can't drop and pick up, 'broken items' being inconsistent with fixing it and whatnot.]

On any note, I was wondering if somebody had a save file that essentially had 'all items added' and working properly, for anyone who wanted to do easy editing beyond that, not having to add onto but just edit values based on what was there and have fun with that? Been trying to make one myself, but no luck. All sorts of issues. [1 of each titanite item, weapons, armor, basically the full list edited in, if not spells as well, then not spells simply.]

Thanks for all the work though! Been great in getting me back into this game.

D3vilkid

Quote Originally Posted by FABL View Post
    Everything seems to work except for adding Keys etc, apparently everytime I load a save I have zero empty spots to add more keys..idk..
    Had that problem as well~seems having too much of other stuff e.g items takes up the slots for other things~try to delete some of the other stuff you have~worked for me at least

zangafa

Dear Gentlemen

Kindly NOTE THAT I WAS TRY TO ADDING ALL ITEM TO MY INVENTORY WEAPONS/ARMOR/SHIELD/RING AND ARROW BUT AFTER DOING THAT I WENT TO THE BLACKSMITH AND BOUGHT THE RAPIER BOX AND WHEN I GO BACK TO THE BOWNFIRE IT DIDN'T ADD IN THE MENU ?

WOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE RESULT OF THAT ?

D3vilkid

Quote Originally Posted by zangafa View Post
    Dear Gentlemen

Kindly NOTE THAT I WAS TRY TO ADDING ALL ITEM TO MY INVENTORY WEAPONS/ARMOR/SHIELD/RING AND ARROW BUT AFTER DOING THAT I WENT TO THE BLACKSMITH AND BOUGHT THE RAPIER BOX AND WHEN I GO BACK TO THE BOWNFIRE IT DIDN'T ADD IN THE MENU ?

WOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE RESULT OF THAT ?

Hmm alright think about that~you added everything! to your invo now when you buy something its not there? its kinda like what i responded to FABL about (this is purely my experience with the tool) BUT when you add too many things all your slots are taken and used up~soooo if you have no slots in the tool you will not be able to pick up nor use what you buy ingame since theres no empty slots to store the new items~sooo in short dont add everything and delete what you dont need

zangafa

I Was Thinking The Same But I Can Pick up Some Weapons So The Issue Not Matter Of Inventory Size Correct Or I'm Wrong and i have around 200 empty slot in the tool :)

damn :) any way i will do as you telling me i will select some weapons and armor and not add all :) can you help me in that dear Bro how can i select only 10 weapons only from the list or shall i create my own list ?

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zangafa View Post
    I Was Thinking The Same But I Can Pick up Some Weapons So The Issue Not Matter Of Inventory Size Correct Or I'm Wrong and i have around 200 empty slot in the tool :)

damn :) any way i will do as you telling me i will select some weapons and armor and not add all :) can you help me in that dear Bro how can i select only 10 weapons only from the list or shall i create my own list ?
    You can create your own list.

Make sure to keep it the same structure as the original text files.