360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 104
Register
Page 104 of 129 FirstFirst ... 42954799499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

Nevermind ^^", sorry for this....I just had to clear out all the items in the tool and re add them again! All of my problems got fixed XD

PS: If anyone had the problem I just had, just empty all the slots and re-add the desired items you want :) thats what I did, and worked.
    Last edited by FlowersOfVanity; 06-27-2012 at 08:05 AM.

gknight

Great Work
    Thanks for the editor

jmk1992

Sorry, I'm new here (even though my account is relatively old) but I click on the download link at it says that I don't have permission to access the page. Is there something I'm missing?
    Edit: nvm. it worked now. maybe I just needed to post? Thanks for the editor!

Dark Element

everytime i pull up the item list is says path not found do you how to fix this?

Sundowning

Fantastic work, I'm excited to use it!

Turtle_droid

Nicely done mate.
    Seem to be haveing some problems with editing the "upgrades" for some reason but no biggie.

Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Thank you your a lifesaver

insane react

Hello i didnt really know where to post this so i figured why not were this amazing program was posted i have recently either found a bug or screwed up so i was hoping for some help i was modding a character and everything was great until i went to the forest to pvp and it didnt give me the crest of atorios to open the door so i thought no big deal i maxed out my souls so i went and bought the crest and all the repair and reinforce boxs and bottomless box so when i ran back to the door it still didnt work and i checked and the blacksmith took my souls but it was like the game ate the crest and everything i buy from the merchants but i ran back and i cant buy it anymore so help me with this problem.....
    tell me if its a bug or somthing i did please im just looking for someone to point me in the right direction