[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 57
Register
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7324752535455565758596061626782107 ... LastLast
    Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: [Stable] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by wyxsg View Post
    Awesome update! Everything seems to be working as it should for me.

1 question though: Exactly how does "Set All Values" work? If I put 999 in the durability field for a particular weapon and press "Set All Values", does it mean it will have 999 in EVERYTHING? And by everything I mean even in terms of stat requirements, weight, resistances, etc? Could Jappi or anyone shed a bit of light as to how this works?

Set All values will set the ammount of all your items with the edited value.

for example... you edit 50 in the first textbox and hit set all values , then all your items listed in the listvieuw will have 50 as ammount.

the same goos for durability.

Array

I love the new editor it is so much fun to play around with. The only thing i noticed was that when i try to add the ghost blade (dagger) it adds a blank item or a bandit's dagger to my inventory that cannot be moved, dropped and shows up as a broken weapon that cannot be fixed. Then when i re open the editor to try and remove the item it doesn't show up in the editor when i look at my inventory and when i reload the game it is still there. Just thought i should let you know and also i know and also i already brought this up in an earlier post but the gargoyle shield and it's variations are not in the editor. Even with these little hiccups i think that this is one of the best and most through save editors Ive ever come across. Amazing Work

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sparda89 View Post
    I love the new editor it is so much fun to play around with. The only thing i noticed was that when i try to add the ghost blade (dagger) it adds a blank item or a bandit's dagger to my inventory that cannot be moved, dropped and shows up as a broken weapon that cannot be fixed. Then when i re open the editor to try and remove the item it doesn't show up in the editor when i look at my inventory and when i reload the game it is still there. Just thought i should let you know and also i know and also i already brought this up in an earlier post but the gargoyle shield and it's variations are not in the editor. Even with these little hiccups i think that this is one of the best and most through save editors Ive ever come across. Amazing Work
    if some items do not work means its a bad ID... to fix it , you have to change the id within the textfile.

Array

Wow, you guys are really on top of things! I got this when it was version 1.9 and when I came back to check again it was at 2.0 and today I came to download it and it's already at 2.3! Awemazzzing!!! Thank you Jappi88 and feudalnate and all other contributers! This makes this game so much more fun (less challenging) but fun all the same!
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4577 || Posts : 39 || Thanks : 122 || Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Never Back Down

Numerisch

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Thank you for this nice Editor :)

Array

2.3 Checkout

-Armor Adding Check
    -Weapon Adding Check
    -Spell Adding Check
    -Spell Attuning Negatory
    -Ore Adding/Key Items Negatory
    -Gender Swap - Check
    -Stat Changer - Check

Found a problem, the scan interface blocks off adding ores and such, so when I click on the key items and hit Scan, nothing happens. It leaves it blank.
    Last night in the 2.2 Version an unexpected turn-about. I added spells, went to the fire and was able to attune what I had put in, I don't know how it happen to come about, but it did. It made me happy. Is it picky? Jappi I'd like you to show an in depth tutorial of how to add and attune magic. Do you have to do it on a fresh profile or one that is used, what are the requirements. I'm dying to make a spell caster here. I tested the 2.3 version for the spells, same effect as usual. It adds the spells to my inventory, but then afterwards when I go to attune, they're not available. Must I make a video to show that I am no fool?

Advertiser

Array

Wow updated again. Nice! Thanks Jappi.

Array

Version 2.3 Bug Report

Hello, Xenoith here, with the bug report for Dark Souls Editor V 2.3 by Jappi

Found an earlier brought up issue. With the mod tool, adding Keys/Key items, bugs your game.

-Adding Peculiar Doll disables Painted World availability, kept saying "Contraption Will not Move" when tried going into the painting. I even went out to the Asylum to fetch the key hoping to fix the issue, still didn't work when I went back to the painting, making my efforts for naught.

-Tried accessing the Depths by adding Depths key, did not work, resulted in the door being locked and unable to open it. Once again I fetched the key and this did not solve the issue, the door staying perma-locked at this point.

-Adding White Soapstone to your inventory in fact is a bad idea, instead you will get red soapstone, I am not sure if that is an item ID issue. But please give some feed-back.

-Characters will be PERMA-BUGGED In Duke's Archives if they try to mod the key into their inventory to escape the cell, I killed the serpant and tried to leave. It said the door was locked, I didn't get the key from the body, although my character made a motion like he picked up the key, resulting in a game breaking glitch. I tried leaving via Bonfire, you can't, thus leaving your character in jail forever.

I also came across another bug, adding weapons/armor. I added Logan's Hat with Durability of just 300 into my inventory, when I put it on it said "Armor Broken!" Went to go get it repair, infinite loop of trying to repair that and other weapons, such as Moonlight Greatsword+5. You can never repair these weapons even with repair powder and the spell Repair itself won't fix this, it's a bug that perma-breaks your weapons/armor.

Jappi you'd do well to fix these ASAP if not, players will end up not being able to progress forward due to the Mod-Tool's flaws. Please address these problems when you decide to update to 2.4. Thanks - Xenoith

P.S. - Still a wonderful mod-tool, we all appreciate your hard work, just pointing these out for future production and helpfulness to make a perfect mod-tool. I will be making a few videos to show these issues are not indeed just mere sheep-talk and that they are in fact real. I will post them tomarrow sometime in the afternoon after I get out of college. Take care Jappi

I don't mean to do this to make you look bad, just trying to show what needs to be further improved. Hope we see eye to eye.