360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 100
Register
Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 255075909596979899100101102103104105110125 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

I think that if you use 'Add all items..." it will mess up the quest items, keys, etc.

I played through until Firelink shrine and then modded my save using 'Add all Rings from text file'. It was then that I couldn't obtain the Basement key, etc and therefore unable to progress in the game.

As others have mentioned it works perfectly if you change items you have collected to what you want in the editor. I.e. picked up a Longsword in the game, use the editor and change this item to a Broadsword; picked up the Knight Helm in the game; change this to Elite Knight Helm using the editor. You could even buy/collect the spells (in game) and then change the useless ones (using editor) to i.e. Crystal Soul Spear and give yourself 10 of these so you can fill your attunement slots. Awesome!!!

Array

hey jappi, i would like to say this is an awesome editor that you and your crew created. im new to this place but i have been using your editors especially the recent one the 2.5. i have some questions and concerns and hopefully you or some of the other members here can help me with. everytime i add either a weapon or a set of armor during a new game in the begining of the asylum, i noticed when you speak to the dying knight, he is suppose to give you a key but just says "here take this" and i would expect a key but no notice regarding this item. i also noticed this when i tried picking up the flame and chaos embers. it just shows the animation of picking up the item but no notice. and finally the place the where gwynevere suppose to give you the lordvessel and nothing. my questions are, could this be because im over doing it with imputting items in a earlier time during the asylum level? i thought i remedied this problem after i left the asylum but the other problems mentioned above still happened especially after defeating the four kings and did get his lord soul only the other items like humanity. and also is there a way this editor can free up empty slots to transfer keys and such and if so, will this affect the game itself? i know im asking too much but i hope you or other members can help me. thanks

ironsidexx

ty verry

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamis87 View Post
    hey jappi, i would like to say this is an awesome editor that you and your crew created. im new to this place but i have been using your editors especially the recent one the 2.5. i have some questions and concerns and hopefully you or some of the other members here can help me with. everytime i add either a weapon or a set of armor during a new game in the begining of the asylum, i noticed when you speak to the dying knight, he is suppose to give you a key but just says "here take this" and i would expect a key but no notice regarding this item. i also noticed this when i tried picking up the flame and chaos embers. it just shows the animation of picking up the item but no notice. and finally the place the where gwynevere suppose to give you the lordvessel and nothing. my questions are, could this be because im over doing it with imputting items in a earlier time during the asylum level? i thought i remedied this problem after i left the asylum but the other problems mentioned above still happened especially after defeating the four kings and did get his lord soul only the other items like humanity. and also is there a way this editor can free up empty slots to transfer keys and such and if so, will this affect the game itself? i know im asking too much but i hope you or other members can help me. thanks
    Don't do any editing until you get to the Firelink Shrine. Your editing too early and it has messed up your game.

Also as mentioned by myself and quite a few others (check previous posts) only replace items of the same type instead of adding them into a blank slot. I would not edit any story progression items (keys, lordvessel, etc) and stick with swords, armours, rings, etc.
    Last edited by zwarrior; 05-11-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Racersedge2007

Fianly finished the game, now can try it with this tool!, thx

Array

hey zwarrior thanks for helping me. when i wrote my concern i didnt check the other post responses till the next day and i felt pretty stupid afterwards lol. but yeah, so like you said only replace the items that you already have and not add them in a blank spot. by doing this, will this prevent me from having these problems getting progression items? once again thank zwarrior :)

Array

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

Fantastic save editor. Just got my copy of dark souls and the editor works wonderfully. Keep up the good work guyz. Appreciate.

XDeltaForce

Awesome, one question though this wont work on PS3 will it?