Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111631 ... LastLast
    Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: Skyrim Mod Tool v1.5

Quote Originally Posted by SmallZzy View Post
    It says a different number because you are not opening the correct file in the editor, you need to open the proper save (.exs) file, do not extract the savegame.dat file.
    maybe your pointer is a little off... try to research the game some more.

i have sended you a pm with something that might help you.

Array

Nice, thanks for the nifty program.

Divided by zero and lived

Array

It says a different number because you are not opening the correct file in the editor, you need to open the proper save (.exs) file, do not extract the savegame.dat file.
    I did. It just doesn't work. Doing a binary search for "000840000F" is not sufficient enough to find the right value.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5505 || Posts : 389 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,033 Times in 236 Posts

ShotgunGorilla

I take it this program doesnt work then? D: cause my gold hasnt changed at all :/

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunGorilla View Post
    I take it this program doesnt work then? D: cause my gold hasnt changed at all :/
    People were saying it did but recently a lot of people are saying it doesn't work... I think it's cause he updated it again to where you don't need to just put 1,500 in a barrel every time you mod it.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by mojobojo View Post
    I did. It just doesn't work. Doing a binary search for "000840000F" is not sufficient enough to find the right value.
    Im not doing a binary search, and the program does work, i bet that everyone who tried to mod their gold didnt back away from the barrel after putting gold in it

Array

I love the way that when some1 releases a tool that every1 was begging for, they just turn their nose up at it. Not even one comment.
    Your "Save Editor" is no doubt useful to some people but there are a very many tutorials that even someone like me with absolutely no experience/talent in hex workshop can follow that amount to the same thing as your editor. People were clamering for a lot more than this and still are. The appeal of a program like this is little existing if at all.

I'm sure you put a lot of work into this and if it weren't for those tutorials it would be extremely useful but otherwise I think you could do with being a little more humble.

Haven Donator
    Array

Tried and it didn't work for me either, although I must say at least you're making headway, keep up the good work!