360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5 - Page 16
Register
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

Re: Skyrim Mod Tool v1.5

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    I really can't believe some people. The good folks who make all the awesome programs that we ALL enjoy for FREE, do so for FREE and share them with us for FREE. They don't expect us to pay for them or anything. A little less whining and a lot more patience would be nice. As stated, these people do have lives and jobs etc......not everyone lives on the net 24/7. I too have questions waiting for answers but I won't be trying to hurry them along by whining about the length of time it takes for answers to come. Have a bit more respect.
    very well said...we need more ppl like u in this world really

wonteverpost

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    I really can't believe some people. The good folks who make all the awesome programs that we ALL enjoy for FREE, do so for FREE and share them with us for FREE. They don't expect us to pay for them or anything. A little less whining and a lot more patience would be nice. As stated, these people do have lives and jobs etc......not everyone lives on the net 24/7. I too have questions waiting for answers but I won't be trying to hurry them along by whining about the length of time it takes for answers to come. Have a bit more respect.
    Yeah well, 3 days ago is when I posted my original one saying the errors. Have some respect? If they make a program that fails for some, they should want to fix that. Not let it sit for 3 days and not say a word. If it doesn't work, I expect some form of support...not this lack of support. If you want your program to get out there a lot more, make sure it works for everyone and don't ignore people in need of help.

I know people have lives and aren't on here all the time...but it doesn't require that to get on and back up your program. So I'll continue as I am.

On-topic: Still not a drop of support on this at all. Pretty ridiculous...

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by wonteverpost View Post
    Yeah well, 3 days ago is when I posted my original one saying the errors. Have some respect? If they make a program that fails for some, they should want to fix that. Not let it sit for 3 days and not say a word. If it doesn't work, I expect some form of support...not this lack of support. If you want your program to get out there a lot more, make sure it works for everyone and don't ignore people in need of help.

I know people have lives and aren't on here all the time...but it doesn't require that to get on and back up your program. So I'll continue as I am.

you also have a point i personally dont know y smallzzy isnt responding, could be a personal matter..but ur rite if their is a problem with someones editor they should want to correct this...i wish i could help but i just hex edit mine, but i hope he gets back and fixes this so ppl can enjoy his well made editor...

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by wonteverpost View Post

How do you know they haven't discovered the problems and are working on them? You don't......right? They might be for all we know. They don't have to tell us everything they are up to. Also like hulk said they may be busy with personal stuff. Sorry for ruffling your feathers but your other post did sound a bit whiny? I guess some people are a little more patient than others. It's all good. Let's hope you get your help/support soon enough.

Haven Donator
    Array

im having problems too some errors any help ?

EpiX Rage

im having a problem as well, im sure anyone here could answer, what do i do if the tool just crashes every time i try to open a save? what am i doing wrong?

CHROME_305

Quote Originally Posted by EpiX Rage View Post
    im having a problem as well, im sure anyone here could answer, what do i do if the tool just crashes every time i try to open a save? what am i doing wrong?
    YOu sure its every time you open a save and not every time the tool is reading your save and gives a stream read error? If its the first case then your messing package.IO or need the correct .netframework.If it's the second case then the tool is searching for a number that is not there and crashes.

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks for this.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4733 || Posts : 71 || Thanks : 38 || Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts