First Modern Warfare 3 DLC drops January 24 on Xbox [update: first screen]
Register
    VIP Member

Array

First Modern Warfare 3 DLC drops January 24 on Xbox [update: first screen]

Name:  park.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  58.2 KB
    Speaking on the Call of Duty Elite program, "Roll Call," Infinity Ward community guru Robert Bowling revealed that the first batch of Modern Warfare 3 DLC will be available next month.
    Specifically, Bowling announced that the "full season of content for Modern Warfare 3 kicks off for Elite subscribers January 24th on Xbox Live." As usual, expect the DLC to remain exclusive to Xbox for some time before launching on PS3 and PC.

Bowling didn't drop details on what the first batch of content would contain, though he did hint MW3 DLC would cover a wide spectrum, including Spec Ops and "a variety of things that players have never seen before." All of this is made possible by the massive development team, featuring Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven Software.

Oh, and if you're having trouble finding this particular video on Call of Duty Elite, it might be because it's in the Elite TV section, which is reserved for premium (read: "paid") members.

Update: Bowling has tweeted an image from the upcoming DLC, a map known simply as "Park." It's worth mentioning that Park was mentioned in a rumored leak late last month. Other maps mentioned included Overwatch, Cement, Italy and (ahem) Morningwood.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 7003 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: First Modern Warfare 3 DLC drops January 24 on Xbox [update: first screen]

my uncle has this game i let him know about this he will be excited lol, cool share jkipp :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24507 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

FINALLY! Time for my CoD Elite founder status to make it's worth. I get DLC for free all this game. So no need to spend like 100 dollars this year on call of duty DLC, and like on saints row the third or ACR. Anyways, nice share Jkipp.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4762 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

BurstFired

thats cool to know but honestly i dont know if ill buy i haven't bought a call of duty dlc since mw2 i just always feel that they are a waste sense most gb is on default maps

extuhzea

roflmao mw3 sucks tbh