360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anybody hack Ultimate MvC3 yet? - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    News Reporter

Array

Re: Anybody hack Ultimate MvC3 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    It's not even really DLC. You just boot the game while connected to LIVE and it'll do an update, then H&H mode will just be available. Evidently the mode was already on the disk, Capcom just wanted to tweak it before making it available to play. But yeah, it's an update, so it's free.

I'm a jtag user so connecting to live is a no go for me :-(
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7321 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Yeah. Sadly, I don't know of any other way to get it. I know it's possible to download an Xbox system update via their website and burn it to a disk (MS tells people to do this if they don't have LIVE) but maybe it's also possible to do the same with game updates. Other than that, I can't think of anything.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer

Array

It's not even really DLC. You just boot the game while connected to LIVE and it'll do an update, then H&H mode will just be available. Evidently the mode was already on the disk, Capcom just wanted to tweak it before making it available to play. But yeah, it's an update, so it's free.
    Sweet, looks like I might have it already and didn't even know it. Now that you mention it I saw something about a Harald message popped up but kept pressing A to skip it then saw the Play as Gallactus message lol. Gonna have to check it out once I can.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5880 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

News Reporter

Array

Yeah. Sadly, I don't know of any other way to get it. I know it's possible to download an Xbox system update via their website and burn it to a disk (MS tells people to do this if they don't have LIVE) but maybe it's also possible to do the same with game updates. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Its just a case of taking the file out of the 00000002 folder on the HDD, will only be a small file too if the dlc is already on disc. I'm sure someone with it will be able to stick it on here for me, it's all good.

EDIT - sorry just read your post again and it looks like its just a standard TU file update. If that's the case then Freestyle Dash will download it for me and I'll be good to go.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7321 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Not sure about Heroes and Heralds mode, I've been finding a bunch of things to mod. (that is...on my Offline account. My online account is getting some legitimate loving as well)
    But I am working on a tool for U MvC3 with the help of c0ma.

Along with a few other "projects" lol.
    Can,t wait for this editor to come
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18426 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Is there any word on the editor?
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 35 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 16 Times in 4 Posts

[IMG]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/mnbmnb23/Guravity_Shift.gif[/IMG]

News Reporter

Array

After playing with the H&H mode for an hour I definitely want all the cards, be great if that could be incorporated into the editor somehow.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

The cards are definitely fun. I don't know the exact combination I'm using now, but it activates my X-Factor automatically as soon as the match begins (and keeps it going infinitely as long as I have more than 3 Hyper Gauge) while also forcing my opponent to activate theirs as well (though theirs only lasts as long as normal, assuming they aren't using a card that also gives them infinite) and I have double attack power while in X-Factor (on top of however much attack boost I'd get from X-Factor normally). That's instant and infinite X-Factor for me, wasted and crappy X-Factor for my opponent, and I'm more powerful than normal. Like I said, I can't remember exactly, but I think I'm using Mandarin(main)/Fin Fang Foom/Akira.

And I know for a fact that I don't even have half of the cards yet. I can't imagine what it would be like to have all of them!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast