360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anybody hack Ultimate MvC3 yet? - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Array

Re: Anybody hack Ultimate MvC3 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Still this and Still being worked on.
    I mean if you can't do it then you cant do it. no one gonna be mad...we would more mad to find out that you are just full of bulls.hit and just want us to hit the thanks button.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
    you actually gonna do anything or you just full of hot air? i dont mind if you can't do it cause no one else is doing it and I give you A for effort.. but are you actually working on this or just stringing us along..
    I mean if you can't do it then you cant do it. no one gonna be mad...we would more mad to find out that you are just full of bulls.hit and just want us to hit the thanks button.
    Just be patient it still might come...i hope lol
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 01-30-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Developer

Array

you actually gonna do anything or you just full of hot air? i dont mind if you can't do it cause no one else is doing it and I give you A for effort.. but are you actually working on this or just stringing us along..
    Excuse me?! lol I'll try to be as informative as possible (without flaming you) since you seem to be new to the community.
    But please.......Go back and read. As an example I include back then of what I was able to do. Obviously I'm still working on this and trying to add a bunch of stuff to it during the initial release.

Unlike the d*cks that you might have came across (Elysian probably being one of them) who says their working on something yet its fake. I/we deliver.

So before you go making ignorant assumptions, please take a second to read.
    I know you meant well (which is why I wasn't too peeved about the whole situation), but it does help to read.

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    Just be patient it still might come...i hope lol
    Ungrateful and/or impatient kids urks me (and some of us developers). The editor will come still...
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5853 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Noctis Caelum

sly u should of seen the first comment i left but i edited it cause i knew u were goin to say something anyway..i was pretty rude towards mikey and didnt want to get called for flammed so i changed it to that.....i didnt mean anything by my comment if u thought i was being somewat rude i wasnt..i should of just left my first comment up so u really know how i felt...i had ur back all the way

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

sly u should of seen the first comment i left but i edited it cause i knew u were goin to say something anyway..i was pretty rude towards mikey and didnt want to get called for flammed so i changed it to that.....i didnt mean anything by my comment if u thought i was being somewat rude i wasnt..i should of just left my first comment up so u really know how i felt...i had ur back all the way
    No, I got what you meant. I knew you had my back. Don't worry I didn't take it the wrong way.
    I had to edit my post a couple of times because it did sound like I was flaming the poor kid. So at least with that I gave him a chance and informed him that it was still being worked on. I don't blame him for being new to the community. I just don't like it when kids make ignorant assumptions about anyone regardless if they are still new or not. But what can I say, I'm cool now. lol
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5853 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Noctis Caelum

No, I got what you meant. I knew you had my back. Don't worry I didn't take it the wrong way.
    I had to edit my post a couple of times because it did sound like I was flaming the poor kid. So at least with that I gave him a chance and informed him that it was still being worked on. I don't blame him for being new to the community. I just don't like it when kids make ignorant assumptions about anyone regardless if they are still new or not. But what can I say, I'm cool now. lol
    i understand cause at first i did let him know that u r on various sites and r a very well known modder that doesnt need a damn thnak u.....lol (as he stated above)....But yea we know u will deliver like always....its just funny ppl who put no effort in attempting to help mod or make a editor rush and complain when its not done when they want it...then some devs rush to get it out so they dont hear cry babies and then they complain about bugs lmao some folks r never pleased....he would be mad if u just scrapped the whole thing and moved on lol...but thats not u so thank u for ur hardwork and take 4 months on it..it comes when u want it to come...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

i understand cause at first i did let him know that u r on various sites and r a very well known modder that doesnt need a damn thnak u.....lol (as he stated above)....But yea we know u will deliver like always....its just funny ppl who put no effort in attempting to help mod or a an editor rush and complain when its not done when they want it...then some devs rush to get it out so they dont hear cry babies and then they complain about bugs lmao some folks r never pleased....he would be mad if u just scrapped the whole thing and moved on lol...but thats not u so thank u for ur hardwork and take 4 months on it..it comes when u want it to come...
    Thanks, Yea I'm not really looking for thanks as he assumed. (Not like some of those fake people like Elysian aka ScottishUrban that I have already mentioned). But it is pleasant to receive thanks.
    I may be known (not well-know) nor am I looking to be well-known (at least not by myself. If I do, it'll have to be with close friends). I make tools for everyone including myself, so that they will enjoy the game more as well as the tool. Which I'm sure 90% of the developers here can agree upon. That, and because its alot of fun to make them (especially when I start getting my hands on the "Warriors" games, its a crap ton of fun)

But because I don't look for any of that, ungrateful kids tend to get to me easier. But I cool down pretty quickly (I always go back and re-read what I post and edit it so it doesn't sound like I flame the kids). So it's all good.
    But yea, you're right.

But to keep it on topic, I'm not entire done collecting/unlocking all the H&H cards but Completed all Missions will also be added to the editor (If testing goes accordingly) as well as characters' stats (like # of times used, etc...) plus other things that I might come across before the initial release. I was going to release v1 as points and maybe characters' used. But then Emerald pointed out the new update that included H&H mode that and I figured I might as well figure out what I can do with Missions Mode while I'm at it. So yea, once I get free time with my console and game -- I continue my work on this since its alot of real-time cross referencing between the save on my PC and the game with the save loaded.

Noctis Caelum

Thanks, Yea I'm not really looking for thanks as he assumed. (Not like some of those fake people like Elysian aka ScottishUrban that I have already mentioned). But it is pleasant to receive thanks. I may be known (not well-know) nor am I looking to be well-known (at least not by myself). I make tools for everyone including myself, so that they will enjoy the game more as well as the tool. Which I'm sure 90% of the developers here can agree upon. That, and because its alot of fun to make them (especially when I start getting my hands on the "Warriors" games, its a crap ton of fun)

But because I don't look for any of that, ungrateful kids tend to get to me easier. But I cool down pretty quickly. So it's all good.
    But yea, you're right.

But to keep it on topic, I'm not entire done collecting/unlocking all the H&H cards but Completed all Missions will also be added to the editor (If testing goes accordingly) as well as characters' stats (like # of times used, etc...) plus other things that I might come across before the initial release. I was going to release v1 as points and maybe characters' used. But then Emerald pointed out the new update that included H&H mode that and I figured I might as well figure out what I can do with Missions Mode while I'm at it. So yea, once I get free time with my console and game -- I continue my work on this since its alot of real-time cross referencing between the save on my PC and the game with the save loaded.
    well goodluck and i'll keep an eye out for it...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast