360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anybody hack Ultimate MvC3 yet? - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: Anybody hack Ultimate MvC3 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    dont worry about that loser, you rock i want you do Sly :), also i use 360revolution all the time so that will work for me :)
    Thank you sir! Thats partially why I haven't released any standalone editors lately cuz I come across come ungrateful impatient kids dealing with a requested editor (blowing up my PM box), the other is the common courtesy that I like to abide by when someone release a tool before I release mine. BUT I'm still planning and (currently) working on standalone releases (along side with exclusive add-ons) but lately Its been some exclusive add-ons. Until I can find an editor that no one really worked on yet and/or requested.

To all others (excluding that child): a bit of an update. Once I either get my hands on a save that has all cards unlocked (or once I unlock them ALL) I can finish with the H&H portion of the editor which is about the only thing left to be done. However, I was able to edit the 3 decks (the 3 cards in each deck) to be equiped without have that particular card [ex: Edited deck A to have 3 Mephistos when I didn't even have 3 to begin with], so that will also be implicated in the editor (once, again, all cards are unlocked to find out which card is which exactly)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5893 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slyfuldragon For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
    and so we wait...... a year, two years? if you cant do it, just admit it...
    weren't you that same loser that complained before..mod ur own damn game then you childish ignorant kid...as always sly keep doin a great job...hope he gets banned all he does is complain about shit he has no clue about...

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    lol cute, kid.

And for that reason it will not be released at a standalone editor but will be added to 360Revolution you ungrateful child. I don't see you contributing to the cause.
    Never-the-less, Enjoy your leeching because you won't be for this tool.
    I have nothing more to say to ungrateful impatient kids. I've shown my proof and said my piece, not that I need to prove anything to a kid.
    whoa what does that mean? other people won't be able to use the editor?
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 35 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 16 Times in 4 Posts

[IMG]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/mnbmnb23/Guravity_Shift.gif[/IMG]

Noctis Caelum

yea if u download 360REv from a site i cant mention cause we dont do that here....but the tool is call 360Revolution, sly's editor isnt done yet but will soon..hope this helps

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ilove360 View Post
    whoa what does that mean? other people won't be able to use the editor?
    No no, not quite. People still will be able to use the editor (Hell I want the people/public to use it) as red hulk stated.
    This is just a decision on my part (just for this tool) somewhat as a counter-measure of the impatient, ungrateful leachers all around.
    I am still making standalone editors for the sites. No worries, you'll (the public) still be able to use it. :)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5893 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Just downloaded that tool. I understand what you feel when people like that say that stupid crap. Can't wait to see the editor man and thanks red hulk!
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 35 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 16 Times in 4 Posts

[IMG]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/mnbmnb23/Guravity_Shift.gif[/IMG]

Array

Is there an estimated release date? Looking forward for this

tdwkira

nothing on a save with all the missions done? i cant wait for your tool.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast