360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
easiest way to mod a 250gb 360 slim
Register
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

easiest way to mod a 250gb 360 slim

anybody know the easiest way to do this?
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

VIP Member

Array
    dudes still working on the firmware for the dvd drives. just asking but you know how to take apart the slims right? if not google it i know its different then the regular ones and it can get complicated. go here to keep up with the development. http://c4evaspeaks.com/
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @
    i dont trust myself taking it apart. ide like to see something that would use the usb drive. unless somebody would be willing to do it for me...
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

VIP Member

Array
    most online places want you to send at the very least the drive itself. while some will only take the pcb board. there is a usb thing coming out that will allow you to hook up the drive to your computer through usb. i know thats not what you meant but just for the info. also i was scared at first when i took my 360 apart but if you take your time and go real slow and read as many guides as you can your confidence will be better and you can do it.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Caboose.
    yeah i don't see anything coming out that will allow you to mod through the usb directly like the ps3 does. Maybe they'll come out with a new blaster but even that requires you to take the box apart and who knows how and if they will make one for the slim. no matter what you will probably have to take the slip apart and buy a lt+ switch of some sort to extract the key and flash. i'll keep and ear out for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Caboose. For This Useful Post: