360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
{ Released } WTWTA SE - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noctis Caelum

Re: { Released } WTWTA SE

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Nice work there man. Keep it up. You're getting the hang of things.
    thank u...but like i said in my thread...im done dont want or need to argueing over makin tools..im too old for that...so it was fun thanks for all the support i'll continue to make them but i will give somebody else my source so they can make it theirs..thanks again

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    thank u...but like i said in my thread...im done dont want or need to argueing over makin tools..im too old for that...so it was fun thanks for all the support i'll continue to make them but i will give somebody else my source so they can make it theirs..thanks again
    Don't worry (there are some of us adults out there), I have a TON of editors I made but haven't released just for personal use only. Its no big deal really.
    No one was/is arguing, the most I can see is helpful advice given (in case your tool -- even if there is one already made, no big deal. It the ones that were open-source you gotta be careful with. Trolls will jump on that in a heartbeat -- makes it over to other sites where the members are as respectful as some of the reputable communities). Nobody likes troll, let alone flaming trolls lol. Just be aware of them thats all man lol.

Publicly or personally, keep up the work.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5884 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Don't worry (there are some of us adults out there), I have a TON of editors I made but haven't released just for personal use only. Its no big deal really.
    No one was/is arguing, the most I can see is helpful advice given (in case your tool -- even if there is one already made, no big deal. It the ones that were open-source you gotta be careful with. Trolls will jump on that in a heartbeat -- makes it over to other sites where the members are as respectful as some of the reputable communities). Nobody likes troll, let alone flaming trolls lol. Just be aware of them thats all man lol.

Publicly or personally, keep up the work.
    appreicate it man i really do thanks

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    appreicate it man i really do thanks
    lol not a problem. Some of us (hell, I've) been in situations before with trolls. Just looking out.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5884 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12